What's new

Have you considered making money chatting to people online?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
So I was shocked to hear that people are actually making money by chatting with people online. Many people find themselves living alone and they find comfort in just talking to someone even if it is just online through chatting either through messages or even voice chat. This is something I have never heard of until recently and I found it quite interesting that there is a way to help people and make money from it as well.

Have you ever considered making money chatting to people online? Have you ever done it? How did it go if you did?

I have heard of services that do this, but never saw one in the wild or thought to sign up to one myself. But if it pays well, I might consider it. As long as it's meant to just talk to someone who needs to talk. I don't want it to turn into some suicide hotline, as I can't handle that. I'm find talking to people, but I can't talk them out of their depressions.

But if it's something where I talk to people just looking for a conversation partner, sure I'd consider doing a text based thing. Not sure about on the phone though, but text would be doable for me.

I have never heard of any sites that pays people only through chatting, but I think that will sound great. I'm a type of person that enjoys chatting anytime I'm bored and less busy.

It's a possibility but I have never heard of site that's paying people for chatting. If I Know any site like that, I will definitely join it because I enjoy chatting. And if I can be making money my passion, I will be more motivated to do it full time.

So I was shocked to hear that people are actually making money by chatting with people online. Many people find themselves living alone and they find comfort in just talking to someone even if it is just online through chatting either through messages or even voice chat. This is something I have never heard of until recently and I found it quite interesting that there is a way to help people and make money from it as well.

Have you ever considered making money chatting to people online? Have you ever done it? How did it go if you did?
Earning money by conversing with strangers online is doable, but it requires extensive investigation and diligence. Scams and fraudulent actions are common in online discussions and websites, and they can be difficult to spot. It is critical that you engage with a reliable organization and that you really are informed of all potential risks.

I have considered it so many times. It will be one of my best ways to make money online. I love to chat with people and it will be very nice to get paid for something that I love to do all the time.

I would consider working on paid to post forum as making money by chatting with people, just like what we are doing right now because we are delebrating on issues and we are chatting.

It's a great idea to make money while chatting and there are some social media platforms that are springing up presently and their blockchain based social media platforms that gives you opportunity to make money while chatting.

Well, that's a good idea because many if us are adapted to chatting even when we are convinent and when we are not convinent but chatting is part of our parcel. You just need to give us website that allows us to do that. I'm very sure a large number of people will join.

There's this platform that pays you for chatting with people from different places, but the truth is that you cannot earn a tangible amount of money with those kinds of platforms.

This is something that I have considered countless number of times but when I try to apply or work in such platform, I get to understand that my country is not accepted in most of this platforms

Last edited:
Well, I hear that there are gigs on Fiverr where people make money just by talking or even listening to people, however, I have not tried this and I don't think I will ever try this. I have also heard of sites where you chat in certain languages and help students.

Well, I hear that there are gigs on Fiverr where people make money just by talking or even listening to people, however, I have not tried this and I don't think I will ever try this. I have also heard of sites where you chat in certain languages and help students.
I would try such gig, infact I am heading over to Fiverr to research more about it, if I see it there then I would definitely give it a try and see what comes out from it, as there is no harm in trial.

Chatting and making money simultaneously sounds like a great idea and it's going to be an effortless way to earn money and that is why so many people would love this type of gig.

Even though I have heard of these tasks I do not know anyone who has actually made money by selling these services of doing these activities. Chatting with students,however, are legit jobs that you can find on a lot of language learning platforms

Sounds nice though, i can easily talk about things i love and enjoy with others and make money form it. I might consider this is the pay is good. If i see the pay is not really to my satisfaction, then there would be no need.

I have personally not comes across these particular ways to which someone can make money.
Am much aware that you can chat with people whom you never know them but due to business transactions, you can but not sure of how you said.

I have never seen any platform that pays people money just to chat with other people. there are a lot of social media platforms that you can freely chat with people so I don't think that will be feasible.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back