What's new

Have you broken any rules/laws you had no idea about?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you broke the rules or a law when it came to your business? And maybe you didn't know about this rule or law. Has this sort of thing ever happened to me? Thankfully I'm in good standing myself, but a friend of mine got a rule violation or something from one of his businesses he ran in a town I lived in years ago. I guess he broke some ordinance in the town about his business. I don't recall what it was, but it was probably for the products he was selling not being allowed in the town or something.

Anyway, discuss!

I don't think i have ever broken any rule regarding my business, but i have seen people who sell hard drugs in the pharmacy to make money, and this has affected many youth.

Yes, I knew I was doing something wrong, but didn't realize that there were laws I was breaking. I got a ticket from the police because my car was parked in the wrong spot at the airport, and I was pulled over by a police officer for driving 65 mph in a 55 mph zone. My driver's license was suspended, and the cops said they could hold me until they found out how long I'd been driving without a license.

Though in my cause of business operation,i have never had to preak any rules of engagement concerning an agreement with any party involved in running my business,but rules need to be respected though.

Indeed, it calls for a huge carefulness on our parts as business owners and potential entrepreneurs.
Always check the legal aspect of your business before venturing and be always updated while in business

Half of people don't ask lawyer before doing anything because the lawyer expenses are really expensive and some practices that are illegal you find majority of people are doing them so you did not think that it is illegal by law. This is what is happening actually.

It is possible to thread in restricted areas legally speaking without one knowing.
That is why it is good to know the legal side of anything you do be it business of whatever.
It would save you from alot of breachs

There was a time I was in a new place and they had some kind of unique driving laws that I did not know but then I was lucky because they were able to identify that I was new.

I have good people with me supporting me and my Dad is also a successful business man, i always ask him about anything i don't know. So to break any business law might not be possible with me

Yeah I think I might have broken a law I had no idea about. There was a parking space near the road and I parked my car there , not knowing that place was prohibited, so the police officer caught me and interrogated me for moment and that is when I knew I have broken the law

Anyone doing business should try as much as possible to ensure that the existing rules and regulations are followed to the latter. This way any issues with regulatory bodies are avoided.

I have. I can't tell you what they are but I know I have. A lot of states in America have strange laws that still technically exist but the general public chooses to ignore them.

Yes of course I have experience similar case back the in the campus. I violated a rule I never knew it is prohibited to use cooking gas in the hostel. I got to know when I called to other and face the security officer.

i have been a victim of breaking law that i did not have any idea on especially on social media platform, i came to understand that been ignorant of the law is not an excuse.

i have been a victim of breaking law that i did not have any idea on especially on social media platform, i came to understand that been ignorant of the law is not an excuse.

I think that there are many people who may unknowingly break many laws. For example, you could break traffic lights when you are in a hurry and when you don't pay attention to traffic at all.

I don't think i have ever broken any rule regarding my business, but i have seen people who sell hard drugs in the pharmacy to make money, and this has affected many youth.
Though I was thinking I have never broken any rules or law in my life but the drugs you mentioned just refreshes my memory , there are some drugs that the pharmacist don't keep in their shops , they keep it elswehere , the drugs are common and If you want to buy it , they will tell you to wait for some minutes and go out to bring it else where , which means the drug had been banned .

Has there ever been a time where you broke the rules or a law when it came to your business? And maybe you didn't know about this rule or law. Has this sort of thing ever happened to me? Thankfully I'm in good standing myself, but a friend of mine got a rule violation or something from one of his businesses he ran in a town I lived in years ago. I guess he broke some ordinance in the town about his business. I don't recall what it was, but it was probably for the products he was selling not being allowed in the town or something.

Anyway, discuss!
I have done that countless times and that is why I am always being careful when it comes to the law because you never can tell the kind of punishment that will come with it

Anyway, discuss!
I don’t think so. But this is why it is important to do a lot of research first especially the laws in a particular area where you would start a business, to avoid possible issues like this.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back