What's new

Have you been watching The World Cup?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
The World Cup this year has definitely been a lot of ups and downs for many fans with so many countries going out of the World Cup that you would not have thought would have gone out as early as they would. I am actually shocked that countries such as Brazil, Spain, and Germany have all gone out so far. I was rooting for England but unfortunately, they didn't quite make it again this time around we did have a good run and I am happy to see them get where they did.

Have you been watching the World Cup. Who are you hoping to see lift the trophy?

I have always watched any World Cup tournament that's been played. They last one which was hosted and played in Qatar, I didn't a single match played in the tournament as I watched Argentina lift the trophy.

It was the same thing with the just recently completed Women's World Cup that saw Spain beat England to win the World Cup.

The World Cup isn't a tournament which is played every year. I can't miss watching any World Cup tournament whenever it's hosted. The next World Cup is said to be hosted by three countries. United States of America, Canada and Mexico will host the next World Cup in 2026. Saudi Arabia wanted to host it but it's out of their hands.

The World Cup isn't a tournament which is played every year. I can't miss watching any World Cup tournament whenever it's hosted. The next World Cup is said to be hosted by three countries. United States of America, Canada and Mexico will host the next World Cup in 2026. Saudi Arabia wanted to host it but it's out of their hands.

Seriously, I would have loved for Saudi Arabia to host the next World Cup in 2026. Saudi Arabia is getting all the attention in football when it comes to club football since Cristiano Ronaldo moved to the country. Imagine what would have happened if they had hosted the next World Cup after Qatar.

Seriously, I would have loved for Saudi Arabia to host the next World Cup in 2026. Saudi Arabia is getting all the attention in football when it comes to club football since Cristiano Ronaldo moved to the country. Imagine what would have happened if they had hosted the next World Cup after Qatar.

Cristiano Ronaldo brought all his influence to Saudi Arabia when he moved to the league. This promoted many European footballers to leave Europe and go to Saudi Arabia. If they had won the bid to host the next World Cup, it will be a bold statement to the football world by Saudi Arabia.

The World Cup this year has definitely been a lot of ups and downs for many fans with so many countries going out of the World Cup that you would not have thought would have gone out as early as they would. I am actually shocked that countries such as Brazil, Spain, and Germany have all gone out so far. I was rooting for England but unfortunately, they didn't quite make it again this time around we did have a good run and I am happy to see them get where they did.

Have you been watching the World Cup. Who are you hoping to see lift the trophy?

Argentina won that World Cup, but there are fans who felt that there were controversies that happened before the final. This, I can't fully say that it is untrue because football is always having one controversy or another. I congratulated them and moved on with my life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back