Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been to court? Would you like to talk about it? If so, did you go as a witness? As a claimant (formerly known as a plaintiff) or as a defendant? How was the experience?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
The last time I would have been there I was vindicated before then, actually would have been there but I never been there again. It's never a good thing to get yourself involve in matters that will land you there.

I haven't been to court in my life i heard in courts there are do and done,but i just pray i dont go there because bi feel it is a place for people who have problems

😀
I have never been to a court but I will like to go for an excursion there. I feel that anything that has to do with a court is not where I should be.

Personally I have not been to court and I pray I do not find myself in any kind of situation that would require me going to court. My parents went too court when I was younger. For years they where dealing with a land case and it was not really a nice experience.

For me I have not gotten a court case before, because I detest it with passion. To witness a case, I have not also gone, because, I do not want to go there at all. I really do not want anything to do with court. Why I do not just want to see court proceedings is because of the perversion of justice.

I haven't been to court. When we go to court it doesn't mean we are criminals we might go to court to be a witness or to support someone. For me I have never been to court.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back