What's new

Have Anyone used Trove for investing in shares?

Well I do not invest online in anyway because I dont see the need for it, the only online investment I am comfortable of is cryptocurrencies, about from that I believe all others is a scam because you may be at risk of losing.

It's good to invest in Nigeria stocks via a legitimate app or platform like the one you shared, but you would need a financial advice on which company's stocks would likely give you profits. A site called hialtitudecapitalconsult.com.ng would give you the indepth analysis on company's stocks in Nigeria. It will reveal to you the one to buy , sell or hold for a long-term investment.

I've never heard of it but those who have idea on the app will get us well informed so as to invest there in the near future that is just it, is better to ask than to be deceived

I have actually heard of the app Trove in recent times but my interest was not aligned with it because I don't see its potentialities. There are so many upsurging stock that one needs to be careful.

I don't really know how this app works as a matter of fact I've never used the app. But if you won't mind can you please shed more light on the app.

The app bambo application is a waste of time efffort and energy because i also lost my hard earned money back then, please tell me about the app trove and how it works.
So who knows the app trove?
I recently found this app named trove which is a very good alternative for bamboo (which i wasted $20 on)
But i really want to know if anyone has ever used trove to invest in stocks before.

To be honest, it's not like i don't know anything about trove but you know, I need customer review, It's not like i don't like their features or something, They have amazing features, which 30per of them bamboo doesn't have.
Example
The demo account feature on bamboo is really awesome, on your demo account you will have $1,000,000 to begin with(Just remember the money isn't real, it's just to help you practice what you learnt, or what you know.

Also it has two wallets the naira wallet and the dollar wallet, if you want to invest on Nigerian companies, you will have to fund your naira wallet, super easy.

I also love the fact that it has Nigerian companies included as shares to buy, i have searched famous companies in Nigeria, and all were found (super awesome)

I know people takes stock and shares bussiness as a very serious business yes indeed it pays but I just don't know much about it,so I don't know about using trove as well,I will make research on it

I have not use trove in investing share. Although have since it in my binance platform, but I don't invest on it. The only way to invest on trove is to study it before invest.

This is my first time of hearing about the trove,but are you sure is not a scam site,how did you waste $20,to me it seems to be scam,but you can continue doing research about it whether it's legit or not.

Only on this forum tthat I am getting to know about them , but even at that I do not think they have got the legal permission to buy and sell company shares .

I'd never heard of it before, and it's possible that's because I'm not interested in investing in stocks right now; my sole investment is in cryptocurrencies, and that's where I'll be focusing for the foreseeable future.

I recently found this app named trove which is a very good alternative for bamboo (which i wasted $20 on)
But i really want to know if anyone has ever used trove to invest in stocks before.

To be honest, it's not like i don't know anything about trove but you know, I need customer review, It's not like i don't like their features or something, They have amazing features, which 30per of them bamboo doesn't have.
Example
The demo account feature on bamboo is really awesome, on your demo account you will have $1,000,000 to begin with(Just remember the money isn't real, it's just to help you practice what you learnt, or what you know.

Also it has two wallets the naira wallet and the dollar wallet, if you want to invest on Nigerian companies, you will have to fund your naira wallet, super easy.

I also love the fact that it has Nigerian companies included as shares to buy, i have searched famous companies in Nigeria, and all were found (super awesome)
I have never used trove to invest in stocks. It is good to know that it is a good substitute for bamboo plus its good features. Thanks for sharing.

I don't really know if stock is really profitable as most people are thinking because to me I believe it will require a reasonable capital for you invest perfectly in stock investment.. for now I don't really have the money to invest in stock until maybe in the future..

I have actually heard of the app Trove in recent times but my interest was not aligned with it because I don't see its potentialities. There are so many upsurging stock that one needs to be careful.
I have never heard of trove until now. Now, I have gotten to know how advantageous it is. I think a lot of people are going for the app. It gives you a few shares for making referrals.

Example

I know little about shares app since i have not started investing in shares.
I have not heard of the Trove app before though.
If they have amazing features, then shares investors would go for it.

Never used it before, my main concentration is on how to invest in potential cryptocurrency using binance that's all. It is the best cryptocurrency exchanges I know, I might really used it for a long time.

Never used it before, my main concentration is on how to invest in potential cryptocurrency using binance that's all. It is the best cryptocurrency exchanges I know, I might really used it for a long time.
Ensure your account is verified so you can access different features on Binance. The platform makes it easier to spot coins that can easily rise significantly especially the new coins

Ensure your account is verified so you can access different features on Binance. The platform makes it easier to spot coins that can easily rise significantly especially the new coins
You may not be able to spot potential cryptocurrency on binance just by account verification , I think it will takes a lot of expertise knowledge for you to be able to do it , that is why learning is always the best way if you are thinking of succeeding in cryptocurrency.

You may not be able to spot potential cryptocurrency on binance just by account verification , I think it will takes a lot of expertise knowledge for you to be able to do it , that is why learning is always the best way if you are thinking of succeeding in cryptocurrency.
Absolutely, learning continues in cryptocurrencies Investment however, no matter how experience you are without your account been verified you won't be able to do important activities on Binance.

Absolutely, learning continues in cryptocurrencies Investment however, no matter how experience you are without your account been verified you won't be able to do important activities on Binance.
Binance account verification can be done within a short period of time , but the most important thing is that you can't be able to learn and understand the cryptocurrency easily, because without this you won't be able to make money as a cryptocurrency trader.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back