What's new

Have Anyone used Trove for investing in shares?

Davvis12

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jul 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So who knows the app trove?
I recently found this app named trove which is a very good alternative for bamboo (which i wasted $20 on)
But i really want to know if anyone has ever used trove to invest in stocks before.

To be honest, it's not like i don't know anything about trove but you know, I need customer review, It's not like i don't like their features or something, They have amazing features, which 30per of them bamboo doesn't have.
Example
The demo account feature on bamboo is really awesome, on your demo account you will have $1,000,000 to begin with(Just remember the money isn't real, it's just to help you practice what you learnt, or what you know.

Also it has two wallets the naira wallet and the dollar wallet, if you want to invest on Nigerian companies, you will have to fund your naira wallet, super easy.

I also love the fact that it has Nigerian companies included as shares to buy, i have searched famous companies in Nigeria, and all were found (super awesome)

Thanks for this eye opener, though I'll need to carry out my own research to see what and what is needed. I really need a way to invest in foreign stocks; so I'll look out for the company that owns it and their ratings and reviews.

I have never heard or read of trove before. But from your post, it sounds really great. It looks it makes investing in shares to be so easy. Does it only work Nigerians or are there other options?

I am hearing about it for the first time, I made a little research on it and I think it's legit. It has affiliations with companies both in Nigeria and abroad, you can startup with a deposit as low as 10, 000 naira

Never heard of trove, I know know robinhood and etoro. While robinhood is not available in my place, I have account on etoro, but I m yet to fund my account and invest.
I have seen a lot of these investments applications but I'm never in too much haste to invest in them because of high number of scam cases that are going on now.

I have heard of trove platform before, opened account with them but did not invest in any shares as I did not have that interest then, so I abandoned the account. But with the above review, I think I am beginning to understand how the platform works and it is worth giving it a try. I just like the fact that there are Nigerian companies listed also. Thanks for sharing.

I have never heard of it before and the reason might be that I do not really have interest to invest in stock for now ,my only investment is in cryptocurrency and that is what I will be concentrating on for a long time.

I have never heard of Trove. But it would be much better if you could explain more? Do they welcome people from all over the world? Do they require you to complete the KYC process? This is because most of such kind of apps require you to send documents and get verified.

I've heard of it but it seems they focus mainly on stocks and shares which I'm not interested in. However I've not heard bad reviews about it from friends who use it.

As for shares and apps that one can invest in, I have no idea. I have been forced to deal with cryptocurrency for a long and I see it a long-term goal where someone can make more money.

If I have money, I would buy shares from the stick exchange based in my country because I will not be cheated on. I would never trust a platform like trove that exist only in the virtual world.

I have heard so much about Trove and even have some friend making use of the app to invest in foreign and local stocks. They claim that the referral program is great too since you get some free shares when you refer others.

I am hearing about it for the first time, I made a little research on it and I think it's legit. It has affiliations with companies both in Nigeria and abroad, you can startup with a deposit as low as 10, 000 naira

So, this is actually a Nigerian company? Is it registered by the government and is it regulated by the government also? Can you please throw more light?

I'd never heard of it before, and it's possible that's because I'm not interested in investing in stocks right now; my sole investment is in cryptocurrencies, and that's where I'll be focusing for the foreseeable future.

So, this is actually a Nigerian company? Is it registered by the government and is it regulated by the government also? Can you please throw more light?
Well I have no experience with the platform, so I can't fully tell you everything about it, but based on research, it is a Nigerian company that lets you buy stocks or invest in stocks from other countries like the US and even china. As for it being regulated, still based on research, it is regulated.

Thanks so much for sharing this information. I will check out trove just like you said and I will consider reaching out to my advisor on this as am thinking of getting to invest on shares and stock soon.

Well I have no experience with the platform, so I can't fully tell you everything about it, but based on research, it is a Nigerian company that lets you buy stocks or invest in stocks from other countries like the US and even china. As for it being regulated, still based on research, it is regulated.

Okay, but I would need to research more about it. If they claim that people from United States can also invest, then you will people from USA send payments? USA government is quite strict about people sending money to other countries.

Okay, but I would need to research more about it. If they claim that people from United States can also invest, then you will people from USA send payments? USA government is quite strict about people sending money to other countries.
I think it's the other way around, asin people from Nigeria can invest on stocks form other countries, I don't know if it works the other way around though.

I have seen the app trove once or twice, because my interest isn't aligned with that right now, I can't tell you if it is any good or not. I think the best way to read or get customer reviews is to check the review section of the app on app store.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back