What's new

Have any one on this forum made profit with forex trading??

Yes is the answer, lots of and lots of profit has been made through forex trading, if you are an expert in Forex trading, you can decide how much you want to realize in a day, unless you don't have money to trade, but I tell you if you really know what your doing in fx you will always go home with something every day.

I am amongst the lucky few, that doubled their account in their first real life trading, its not logic but the effectiveness of planning and preparation, i learnt under an expert for six month so that's the secret.

I am amongst the lucky few, that doubled their account in their first real life trading, its not logic but the effectiveness of planning and preparation, i learnt under an expert for six month so that's the secret.
Very nice to hear from you that you're successful trading forex. Only few I've heard from the forums I'm into, that said they're successful trading.

About forex I fo have alot of informations about it operation and how profitable it is as testify by those who have engage or invested in it and have gained alot of profit.

About forex I fo have alot of informations about it operation and how profitable it is as testify by those who have engage or invested in it and have gained alot of profit.
Follow trends, don't trade because you want quick money or want to make fast millions. It'd good to trade with the right signals. Join group where people talk about forex trading and become part of it to learn.

Yes, I have once made profit through forex trading. Albeit I did not trade the transaction my self. I invested in a company those does the trading. And I got rewarded.

Yes, I have once made profit through forex trading. Albeit I did not trade the transaction my self. I invested in a company those does the trading. And I got rewarded.
That's nice. I think such trading company are mutual or crowed funding trading company that collects money from different individuals to invest in forex, cryoto trading to become successful and pay those who invested some percentage.

I am a living example of one person who has made great interest on Forest trading I started forex trading since 2019 and I have been able to make huge impact in the investment and also give more profit.

To be very sincere and also honest with you, forex trading is very legitimate and a very lucrative type of business. Yes you can make good money out of it. But it requires your patience and doing away with greed to make money here. I have made some.money in it before personally

Am not a successful trader but I have sure made a few profits from trading. I started about a year ago. I have learnt and am still learning more.

The very first question that you needed to ask was how many people on the websites really knows how to trade on forex to begin with because it's when they know how to trade that they can be able to make profit.

I wouldn't say that I have earn so much but I'll share my little secret.
Firstly when I started I lost a couple of dollars because I wanted to become rich so fast, there I learnt my lesson.
First secret is learning to accept a lost.
Sometimes my trade doesn't really go the way I wanted it to go, so I end up losing some amount. At this stage, one is always tempted to try some more. You must understand that at this point you are on a certain pressure, your mind is not stable, so you may be tempted to trade with even a higher amount, and you may end up losing even more.
So whenever I loss, I take a little break, then I will come back to trade some more and I always make profit.
Another thing is patience, remember if y doesn't work now, it will work later, so don't just give up now, and last secret is, never try to be rich at once.

I'm have not actually traded on forex for the first time but I do trade on cryptocurrencies on daily basis even as of now I have two open trades that are still running.

My experience this far Trading the forex market has not been as good as the one I'm experiencing with the cryptocurrencies. I Didn't make profit in forex like i am making now with trading cryptocurrencies

Forex trading is not an easy stuff I must admit right here and right now. It is also not something that is meant for everybody to get into because you can easily just lose your money there at once like that

Forex trading is not an easy stuff I must admit right here and right now. It is also not something that is meant for everybody to get into because you can easily just lose your money there at once like that

A friend of mine who currently resides in India was actually trying to introduce me to online Academy on forex trading that I'm supposed to register with $250 for me to learn how to trade on forex but it all looks shady to me that I don't trust them.

I have heard lots of good news circling around forex trading, Cryptocurrency trading and stock & shares etc. A friend of mine told me how forex trading shaped his life to good. How he was able to breakthrough financially, and carter for his needs, pay all his bills and live comfortably. That made me to be keen to chase a career with forex trading, I have long time interest about it, ever since i started following it up online. I created account with FXTM broker recently, I'm about getting started with forex trading. Don't wanna rush things with it, I'm currently undergoing studies to become successful with forex trading through the the help of my friend.

Have any one here achieve great success through forex trading?? And how did you become successful with forex trading??

share your views please!!
People are benefiting hugely from forex trading.
Most of these people sharing testimonies do not trade on their own, they could open an account and then get an expert to manage it for them.
I have not earned on forex yet.

I have heard lots of good news circling around forex trading, Cryptocurrency trading and stock & shares etc. A friend of mine told me how forex trading shaped his life to good. How he was able to breakthrough financially, and carter for his needs, pay all his bills and live comfortably. That made me to be keen to chase a career with forex trading, I have long time interest about it, ever since i started following it up online. I created account with FXTM broker recently, I'm about getting started with forex trading. Don't wanna rush things with it, I'm currently undergoing studies to become successful with forex trading through the the help of my friend.

Have any one here achieve great success through forex trading?? And how did you become successful with forex trading??

share your views please!!
I have not started making profit from forex trading yet.
I do not even have an account for now.
Hopefully, someday I will get someone who is an expert to manage my own forex account for me.

I've read many testimonies here on this post, it means yes, people have actually made money from forex trading here. At least my referer is one of them

People are benefiting hugely from forex trading.
Most of these people sharing testimonies do not trade on their own, they could open an account and then get an expert to manage it for them.
I have not earned on forex yet.
Majority of them are simply doing copy trading. If you find a legit place of doing copy trading then you shouldn't hesitate because you'll gain simply using those legit signals to trade and earning reward when your trading record success.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back