What's new

Have any one here made money through sports betting??

The truth is that there is always that likelihood of losing more than you make from sports betting. I have tried it in the past and discovered that it is not what we make it to look like. Earning through betting is smooth, but it is important to do checks and balances.

It is actually a very good thing for you that you were not addicted to betting and gambling. This is because if that had been the case, you will find it very difficult to stop playing bet because even if you are losing money, your addiction is still not going to allow you quit that very bad habit.

I've not played sports betting once. I don't bet or gamble, those are not part of my deal. Betting is 99% risky to lose than to win. I will not depend on luck to win money. I'm advocating for betting to be banned.

Even though that I know investing your money into cryptocurrency is also risky but it is something that I will be willing to do every day without thinking twice, instead of using my money to play any kind of sports gambling or betting. I know that there is no chance for me to win in those.

Yes, you're right, those people are simply lucky enough to be earning through gambling. Earlier on for me, it was working fine, but things changes as time move on.

Your luck ran out, that's what happened. It's the same thing with most people who are into playing sports betting and engaging in other kinds of gambling. Luck never stays steady for you in these kind of things.

I have never seen a gambler who is rich, even if he is rich it may only be temporary, because there comes a time when gamblers will fall into bankruptcy, so far I don't like sports betting, even my friends ask me to bet, I don't want to. But I prefer forex trading, here I think it is a different business challenge from sports betting, I currently use the FXOpen Ticktrader.

I also wouldn't recommend anyone who wants to make money to engage in gambling, I was involved in this activity for a while and although you can have good streaks and earn some money the bad streaks are usually worse and longer than the good ones and it is very difficult to manage it, everything is designed in gambling for you to lose money, so I wouldn't sincerely recommend it.

I have never seen a gambler who is rich, even if he is rich it may only be temporary, because there comes a time when gamblers will fall into bankruptcy, so far I don't like sports betting, even my friends ask me to bet, I don't want to. But I prefer forex trading, here I think it is a different business challenge from sports betting, I currently use the FXOpen Ticktrader.

This is something I have seen happen on multiple occasions which have led me to conclude that there is no benefit that comes with being in gambling. There will always be temptation to go back and gamble if you have made a big amount of money which the person will end up losing in the end.

We all know betting or gambling, what ever they call it, is a risky type of investment. Their are lots of betting options online and offline, with their market options to choose from. But still, its never easy to earn dime through it. I never got to make any real money betting online nor offline, but it doesn't mean people doesn't win big. Its just luck going your way, and surely you'll win when you get such piece of luck by your side.

Have you made any reasonable amount through gambling before??
Nowadays, there are many such websites through which people are earning money by betting on sports, but if greed becomes too much, due to which you can also suffer loss.Because sports is also a part of our life, but if you bet in any sport, it can lead to loss as well as profit.In this case, If someone bets a lot of money in sports , if he loses this bet then he has to face a lot of Trouble.

Nowadays, there are many such websites through which people are earning money by betting on sports, but if greed becomes too much, due to which you can also suffer loss.Because sports is also a part of our life, but if you bet in any sport, it can lead to loss as well as profit.In this case, If someone bets a lot of money in sports , if he loses this bet then he has to face a lot of Trouble.

The number of betting and gambling websites where gamblers use to chase bet with the intention of winning is more than those who are winning their bets. New betting companies are coming into business every day because it's a good business for them.

A few years ago, when I was just starting to invest, I decided to take a little risk and try betting on sports. I don't know much about sports, so you can say that I was just lucky and I made 150 dollars with 10 dollars, which for me at that time was very, very much

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back