What's new

Has your content ever been stolen?

Majority of the online earners are very lazy and they can create their own content. All what they are after is to steal contents. The bottom line is that, if you really want to work online, you will have to be very creative and hardworking. Online earnings don't come easily. That what should be at the back of our minds.

I have never experienced my content being stolen before. I don't even know what to do when something like that happens. I think I will just ignore and move on.

I have never experienced my content being stolen before. I don't even know what to do when something like that happens. I think I will just ignore and move on.
Recently, I found that some of my forum posts were stole by some members. I reported the stolen content to the admin and was rewarded for reporting. If you find your contents being copied by someone else you should report.

I do not remember anytime where my attention has been drawn to my contents online or anywhere online was stolen. If it were stolen from sayy blog platform, that will be a serious problem I would have love to solve and put a stop to

Yeap, there was this time I was running a blog and uploaded some great content, I arranged them in menus. Then I was searching google to check if my contents will come out, and that was how I saw this other website, arranged exactly the way I arranged mine with the same contents, menus and other stuffs,I was so angry that I felt like calling out the guy but later I let go.

I've not seen my articles being stolen by another user, but I've seen such happen to me in paid to post site, where a member copied my thread simply changing the heading, but the contents are simply the same, word to word.

Lol. I once finished my school project, submitted it and after a while when I graduated, behold i saw it online, word to word, how it got there, I don't know.
Hahaha, I can imagine your surprise when you saw your hard earn work online. Well it's very possible that your HOD sold your project to another. This is usually a common practice, they would sell it to other students who have paid to help them write their projects.

I've done various writing jobs online, like writing articles and even doing forum posting at one point in time. Sadly, there are people out there who will steal your content, because they're either lazy, don't speak english or want to get paid off of others work.

I find it quite pathetic when someone copies someone else's work. If you want to take inspiration or ideas, sure, that's fine, but copying things word for word, changing small things here or there, it's just outright pathetic and lazy imo and you should feel ashamed honestly.

It is surprising that people not only steal your articles but even forum posts. I have seen people copying forum posts and posting as their own. This kind of content theft will be very detrimental to the site owners.

that's sound some how ,my contents has never been stolen but I know how it feels ,for someone content to be stolen or hacked is a very Bab misery ,you will finish all the neccesary things that has to be done ,while someone is planing to steal it ,that very bad

Once on a forum (but I can't remember which one) someone copied my whole post and passed it off as their own on the same forum I had posted it on. It was easy for me to spot so I just reported it.
I have seen a lot of these things on this forum. People tends to lift words some just copies and paste directly. When next I come across it I'll do well to report

I am still developing my writing skills so I have not had the opportunity to write online yet, but it is very bad to steal one's contents, especially, without making even a reference to the source of information. That is just my opinion.

I don't care if someone steal my contents because I know Google will take good care of it through duplicate content update. Google search engine is wiser now to determine who first published a piece of content.

No they have never stole my content,but I still wonder how will someone copy or steal someones content,I consider that as plagiarism.

My content have been stolen severally by even Nigeria government I remember when we are using this content next level then pmb came with it which his own trend because he is the president

I'm not a freelance writer around those popular freelance sites. Its pathetic for someone to steal another person's creativity be it writing, or any other. If those articles you wrote is licenced by google such intruder will face penalty if he or she copied your contents.
I just started as a freelancer not long ago and i have written like at least six articles , so i am still learning and nobody has ever stole my content without my consent.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back