What's new

Has your content ever been stolen?

I have not written any content that is stolen because i don't usually write. But i have heard of many saying their content is stolen i really fell bad for them because it take time and energy to write any content and someone just stole it.

I have been regularly writing online since 2010 and my content has been stolen numerous times. I still have a lot of content that are stolen and published elsewhere on someone else’s by-line. Some of my stolen contents have been published on prestigious websites. In the beginning when my content was stolen, I was really worried but these days, I don't care much.
Everything written in online is written by someone else before,but you may not know but if you do some research about what you think you are the real owner of it you will see that someone else have written it as well before you.

It is very important that people protect their content because there are a lot of mischievous people looking to steal anyone's work and make money.

I have been regularly writing online since 2010 and my content has been stolen numerous times. I still have a lot of content that are stolen and published elsewhere on someone else’s by-line. Some of my stolen contents have been published on prestigious websites. In the beginning when my content was stolen, I was really worried but these days, I don't care much.

Well to me personally I haven't really have such experience but I know of a person who have in fact he was a friend of mine well bottom line is that he learnt his lesson about copyrighting your project, articles and even content up till the final results.
Post automatically merged:

Well to me personally I haven't really have such experience but I know of a person who have in fact he was a friend of mine well bottom line is that he learnt his lesson about copyrighting your project, articles and even content up till the final results.

My content has actually never been stolen but it is very important that people keep their contents very safe to avoid it being stolen by unscrupulous people.

I've had content not stolen but plagiarized without acknowledging the original owner. And that's what hurt the most; after you've struggled to get content, someone else just uses the signs

I even have by no means written any content material on-line, so my content material has by no means be stolen on-line that due to the fact I am now no longer famous on internet site however I consider such component have occur to a few people.

The internet is a free world where anything goes. If you observe well,you'll know that most articles about a topic are the same just that the words are changed. Those that do article writing can attest to this.

Congratulations to you that you are a very good writer that there are person that will steal your writing. I believe they stole and publish it so that they will earn money from it. That is how I see the situation. It's good that these days you are not affected anymore even though they have stolen your article.

If you are a content maker and you don't want your content to be stolen. I think the best way to do this for yourself to protect your business is just to have a copyright claim on the content

I've had my content stolen multiple times. Plagiarism is something that is very much in Harrington today is online and offline Society. There was a time I was writing a story and posting it on FB and also some political writings. I was very much disappointed when I saw exactly those work in someone else's page. The only consolation we have is that they can only steal our work but not our intelligence.

Thats social media for you , scammers are everywhere looking for opportunity to steal , hack and scam people everytime and if you are not very careful, you will be easily hackedl
I'm not a writer but I remember there was a time my advertisement was stolen on soci media, it took a lot of work and money to build a catch graphic advertisement but after some weeks I noticed that some page was using the same thing!

Personally my content has never been stolen because I really do not have much audience now. I think it is always very important for you to be careful so that people will not steal your content and make money with it.

My content has never been stolen to my notice before though. But it might have happened without me taking notice if it anyways as there are many places one has made comments and posts at online before now.

I have also copied people's content before but I do post links letting people know that the content is copied from the website and it is only news content that I copied

My content has never been stolen. When you get popular, your content might get stolen. This is what worries me. If i ever get popular, then what steps should I take to protect my content? What should I do?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back