What's new

Has your content ever been stolen?

Though i am not a writer myself on social media,for someone to completely cpoy another persons work is an interlectual theft and i think there are copy right and interlctual property laws that deals with that,this will preserve the owners work.

Its just not worth it, that any person will suffer, think, crsve out wonderful contents to write and get lots of view from it and high recommendations. At the end he or she See's duplicate copy of the information he shared. That's so.pathetic of the thief, he or she should be reported and see its site go blacklisted.

I have two free websites where I dish out to content from time to time. I don't think anyone has ever stole my content. I have not also stolen anyone's content.

Well my content has never been stolen before so i dont know what its like to have my content stolen. But my business plan has once been stolen. I had a business idea that i foolishly shared with a friend who ended up stealing it from me.

Well I can't say my content has been stolen before that's why it's important to keep our contents safe and not exposed to theft on other wrong doings,

I have only written social media posts and forum posts, which are mostly 20-50 words. I don't care who steals my short posts because they do not have value apart from where they were posted.

I have never written any content online, so my content has never be stolen online that because I am not popular on website but I believe such thing have happen to some people.
Intellectual property theft is a very serious legal issue. Many people flaunt this offence without thinking of the consequence that is attached. It is not a good thing that someone takes his/her time to prepare a content and somebody else uses it without taking permission.

Over the past few years, I have actually invested in a number of ponzi schemes. I go into it with the information it is just coming out and would stay some time before crashing
Your answer is out of context, but I would like to share my experience. I also invested on ponzi schemes, I lost money on some programs and made money from few schemes

Whenever I create a content and make it to be as safe as possible because there are a lot of people that are really easy to steal your content.
It is very Common for your contents to be stolen in forums and site because these days they're not plagiarism in the system and people's work I've been stolen.

If I ever build a website, I will make sure to uses measures that will stop people from copying content from my website. Content protection is very serious issue for me

Actually I have so much wanted to work as a content writer or maker but I haven't started at all and I wish I had they are feelings of writing I would love to always get . My writings have never been stolen because another party haven't seen them at all.

Yeah, a few times. But I think as you keep growing and evolving you don't care about it much, that is if it isn't something that has to do with academics though.

My contents has never been stolen before I think the reason for that is because I am not a writer yet, I'm still working toward becoming a copywriter, but for now I have not produced any articles because I don't even have what it takes to do so.

If I ever build a website, I will make sure to uses measures that will stop people from copying content from my website. Content protection is very serious issue for me
That's the best way to stop content theft. If you disable the right click, people cannot copy your content. If they want to copy, they will have to type everything you have posted.

It depends on what manner of content you're referring to here. If the content is something about your website, then that's something that you'll need legal action to settle.

People are always flouting plagiarism law, stealing others contents to paste on their website. To be frank with myself, those who engage on that can't see their contents ranking on search engine, cos the original content will surely replace it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back