What's new

Has your content ever been stolen?

I think using the tool is important and necessary because there are people that can steal your content. But what in a situation where people steal your content and rewrite it completely, what will you do?.

I think that you are talking about spun content. I guess that there are some tools that could help you to detect such kind of content as well. In that case, you must contact the person who stole your content and warn him to remove it.

I think that you are talking about spun content. I guess that there are some tools that could help you to detect such kind of content as well. In that case, you must contact the person who stole your content and warn him to remove it.
Such content is also not good enough if you want to monetize your website. Sometimes the readability of the content should be put into consideration. There are a lot of such tools but there are better ones.

The people could copy and paste even in a conversation on a forum some plagiarized content means website owner has to prevent Ctrl+C or Ctrl+V features so far.

Most of the content that we have online today are from a single source and at times, it will looks like someone is copying your content. Most of the content are being rewritten.

I'm yet to make a headway as a writer so I can't say my article has been stolen. I'm still looking to break into writer world and such I don't many quality article under my belt.

One of the last forums I did work on, the logo and layout was copied. Not like made into their own design but legit a straight clone of my forum. They ended up losing a license they paid for because I reported it.

My content has not been stolen because I eensure that I keep my content intact and I do not expose them until I want to publish it on forums or any other platform that is paid to write. To write content is not an easy thing and one should protect it very well.

Actually my content was once stolen that was then when I was in secondary school when we were ask to write an article to be put in our school magazine as we are graduating and I fail to submit mine because it was stolen.

I am not an article writer, so no one can steal my articles, but I notice in forums where few members steal other members' posts because of their personal benefits. It's really a shameful act, but original content never lost its beauty. It's always an original.

I also don't care much if my content is stolen. Actually what I remember of my content being used without permission is an article that was published in a magazine which was used by a website for teaching English lessons. Since the website is free so I did not raise any issue on the use of my article. Other than that I have not experienced copyright infringement.

I have been writing articles online regularly since 2010 and my content has been stolen many times. There is still a lot of content that has been stolen and posted in someone else's byline. Some of the stolen content was published on reputable websites. At first I was really worried about my content being stolen, but now I don't care.

People have even been known to publish in your name after copying your forum posts. They sometimes post the content on other forums, and other times they post it in the forum where you posted.

To the best of my knowledge, this has never occurred, at least not for the mountains of forum posts that I have written. Perhaps I have posted them on forums that are obscure or highly specialized. It also helps that all of my previous forums were not paid-to-post, and users contributed for free. Since nobody was getting paid to steal my content, there was not motivation to do so.

In my country you can register collections of blog posts on the internet with them for about $50 USD and if you find that someone has stolen your content, you can sue them to have it taken down. You can also send cease and desist letters under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It may be wise to check your countries’ copyright laws to see if you have legal recourse against these thieves.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back