Has your content ever been stolen?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been regularly writing online since 2010 and my content has been stolen numerous times. I still have a lot of content that are stolen and published elsewhere on someone else’s by-line. Some of my stolen contents have been published on prestigious websites. In the beginning when my content was stolen, I was really worried but these days, I don't care much.

I have never written and published content. I have published just about 400 forum posts and I don't see why people should copy my forum posts.

There are people who even copy your forum posts and publish in the name. Sometimes they publish the content on other forums and some times they publish on the same forum where you have posted.

I have been regularly writing online since 2010 and my content has been stolen numerous times. I still have a lot of content that are stolen and published elsewhere on someone else’s by-line. Some of my stolen contents have been published on prestigious websites. In the beginning when my content was stolen, I was really worried but these days, I don't care much.
I am still new to writing online and i started last year December so i have not been in a situation where my content was stolen, not to my knowledge I think.

Once on a forum (but I can't remember which one) someone copied my whole post and passed it off as their own on the same forum I had posted it on. It was easy for me to spot so I just reported it.

No, my content was never stolen by anyone ever. Maybe this is because my website was not that much popular? I really hope such kind of things never happen to anyone. Stealing someone's else's content is a crime in the online world and such kinds of plagiarism should be reported at all cost.

I also don't care much if my content is stolen. Actually what I remember of my content being used without permission is an article that was published in a magazine which was used by a website for teaching English lessons. Since the website is free so I did not raise any issue on the use of my article. Other than that I have not experienced copyright infringement.

I have never written any content online, so my content has never be stolen online that because I am not popular on website but I believe such thing have happen to some people.

My content haven't been stolen before. It maybe the fact that I haven't enough contents. If my content i will really feel bad.

Yes. Many times as well. I am a prolific writer who writes in school magazines. But it does amaze me whenever my I see my content used in another school magazine even without giving credit to me.

This has happened to me briefly in the past. However since that will call as I am much more diligent when it comes to my security systems and ensuring that the work that I do stay safe. Every now and then I will ensure that I make backups and records of what I am doing at any given time so that there is a trail to show that a specific work belongs to me.

I'm not a writer but I remember there was a time my advertisement was stolen on soci media, it took a lot of work and money to build a catch graphic advertisement but after some weeks I noticed that some page was using the same thing!

I'm not a freelance writer around those popular freelance sites. Its pathetic for someone to steal another person's creativity be it writing, or any other. If those articles you wrote is licenced by google such intruder will face penalty if he or she copied your contents.

I don't think I've ever had content stolen but then again, I've never really been much of a writer so things like blog posts and guides for example have never existed for someone to take and repost. I think if it did happen I'd at least expect credit to the original source, although some people will do that anyway as a means of making it seem okay.

Yes, my content has been stolen so many times, this why we must always protect our work with copyright restrictions for others not to copy your work or steal your work.

I have never written and published content. I have published just about 400 forum posts and I don't see why people should copy my forum posts.
Don't be surprised if you see people copy your less than 400 forum posts as you said. There are people like that who just don't want to use their heads and think for themselves to put out something real.

I haven't really produced any contents that deserve to be stolen but I have been hearing from people about their content been stolen . But we should try to keep our contents safe.

Yes, i had lot of my videos being stolen and reuploaded on youtube, some guy claimed i'm using hacks on my gameplays and he shared a download link in the description, so he brings more traffic

My contents on my blog has never been stolen before because I don't have much traffic on my website so the probability of having my contents stolen is quite slim as there are very few people on the website right now.

My content have been stolen but not that directly per say. It was stolen form a sure to which I was called in to be a guest writer but we contacted the site and had them take it down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back