What's new

Has your business ever gotten perks from other businesses?

There was a time I was into trading of digital product. During this time I shared business tip and ideas with people who I am into the same niche with. And they do the same thing to me. But I have not try that with physical product.
I am just hearing about the idea of perking for the first time, but I do believe that this is a very wonderful adventure because it would definitely help everyone involved to gain more insight and ideas.

This happens a lot in my mom's business. There are times when she will not have a particular product and she will collect it from her friend. Then she will return it when she has it. It is vice verse.
In this part of the world a lot of people also do this. whenever I want to buy something at they do not have the product, they will go to the next shop to bring it for me. I think such cooperation is important for the success of businesses.

Personally sometimes I felt it so difficult to trust people when it comes to business but there is no doubt, that their are people out there who worth the trust.

Yes I did and it was a surprise to me that their are people out there who can help me with suggestions for the promotion of my business too.

Sharing ideas on how to develop a business between businesses of the same niche is not a bad idea as well because it is a way to grow very quickly in that particular niche.

Sharing ideas between competitors in the same market sector is something that will only be possible if you are in a healthy competition with your rivals. This is actually encouraged because you people will always find a way to help each other.

In this part of the world a lot of people also do this. whenever I want to buy something at they do not have the product, they will go to the next shop to bring it for me. I think such cooperation is important for the success of businesses.
It is truly cooperation and that is why you need to build a good relationship with your competitors even though you people are selling the same product. You do not have to be at Loggerheads with them

This is actually what happens when you are in a healthy competition with another business establishments because you people will be mutually beneficial to one another in the business sector. I do it all the time with my fellow farmers.

I think that if you maintain good relationships with other businesses, then you will receive many benefits and perks from them. This is a great way to retain the customers.

It is truly cooperation and that is why you need to build a good relationship with your competitors even though you people are selling the same product. You do not have to be at Loggerheads with them
Of course competition in business does not mean enemity. It is important and necessary to build good relationships with your competitors because they can even help you in one way or the other.

I don't own a business and so, my business hasn't gotten perks from other business. I've heard about some business receiving perks from other business though. It seems nice.

Well to some extent, I might say yes even though I have never thought of that but it happened.

There are some closed companies which has really helped me in signing environmental contacts that can really boost my performance.

Sharing ideas on how to develop a business between businesses of the same niche is not a bad idea as well because it is a way to grow very quickly in that particular niche.
You are right, it is a way for both business to grow and help each other in the process if the partnership is startegic, like when a furniture maker enters into partnership with a wood seller

Yes that's the fact, in as much as you know someone who has the necessary skills And knowledge about a particular business, it's expected of you to follow the person footsteps.

I think that if you maintain good relationships with other businesses, then you will receive many benefits and perks from them. This is a great way to retain the customers.

It is always good to have a healthy relationship with your business competition because it is going to make the day-to-day running of your business a lot more stress-free unlike when there is a heated relationship between your competition.

I am just hearing about the idea of perking for the first time, but I do believe that this is a very wonderful adventure because it would definitely help everyone involved to gain more insight and ideas.
Yes, it's not a bad idea to got idea from those you're in the same business niche with. These days, freelance writer, domain sellers, bloggers and other do have a whatsapp group and telegram channel where they shard an idea with one another, despite being a competitor.

Yes that's the fact, in as much as you know someone who has the necessary skills And knowledge about a particular business, it's expected of you to follow the person footsteps.
That's right, i always advise people to learn from those who have succeeded in the business they are interested in. That is why mentorship is always recommended because it will help you to get the necessary knowledge from experienced people.

My business has been getting perks from other businesses. Some of the patrons I have were recommended to me by the agency that does repairs for me. That's Why you need to build good working relationships with other businesses.

Yes, most times my business get perks and applause from other business owners too. I am into cleaning and most times when I deliver good jobs to my customers they usually appreciate and recommend me..

Has there ever been a time where your work got deals and perks from other local shops/businesses? Like you give deals to each other, and maybe even help each other out in sales and suggestions. What do you think though? Do you get special treatment from other business owners?
It is normal for my farm with other farms around the community. We have a forum where we deal and help one another sell our products. You just have to keep my commission when we are dealing as that is something that is going to make one want to do more deals with you in the future.

My business has been getting perks from other businesses. Some of the patrons I have were recommended to me by the agency that does repairs for me. That's Why you need to build good working relationships with other businesses.

Recommendation is a very good thing for any kind of business. It makes it easier for your business to make more sales without any kind of stress because the sales is coming from a recommendation. I have gotten lots of recommendation for my business and it was very good feeling.

Recommendation is a very good thing for any kind of business. It makes it easier for your business to make more sales without any kind of stress because the sales is coming from a recommendation. I have gotten lots of recommendation for my business and it was very good feeling.
When your products and services are been accepted by your clients definitely they will recommend you to other people who might need your service as well. So it is good to render good and quality services whenever you could..

I think that many businesses may provide perks to other businesses in order to improve relationship between them. This is quite important because they may need to co-operate with each other in order to sustain their business in the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back