What's new

Has your business ever gotten perks from other businesses?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where your work got deals and perks from other local shops/businesses? Like you give deals to each other, and maybe even help each other out in sales and suggestions. What do you think though? Do you get special treatment from other business owners?

It has not happened to me before and I think it does happen in a business where there is healthy competition but in a business environment where there is unhealthy competition, it will never take place no matter the situation on ground.

I think that is called collaboration, where you make a deal with another company for mutual benefits. If I have my own company it is something I would want to incorporate.

I think that is called collaboration, where you make a deal with another company for mutual benefits. If I have my own company it is something I would want to incorporate.
It is indees a collaboration that will enhance mutual relationship between companies that belongs to the same industry because it will enhance expansion and productivity of the business.

Well sometimes doing so, can really helped each other In achieving individual goals. sometimes i do get fair treatment from those business which i collaborate with and sometimes they acted very weird.

Well sometimes doing so, can really helped each other In achieving individual goals. sometimes i do get fair treatment from those business which i collaborate with and sometimes they acted very weird.
It is still a very good partnership that will create an avenue for each of the companies that are participating in the partnership program to develop expeditiously.

It happens several times that I get deals or perks from other businesses since they can't provide service but direct their customers to me and share the profit. It's like temporary partnership business.

This has only happened to me on social media and it has never happened physically, as i have gotten a shout out from an account with very large following on social media and this has positively affected my business.

Well we can't deny the fact that sometimes we had good experience and sometimes we can't tell much about it. most especially when it comes in the aspect of business. some may start it friendly but when the discover you are making from that, they tend to start manipulating you.

Sharing perks and business ideas with other businesses is a very healthy form of competition. With such togetherness, it would be so hard to conflict with those you are in competition with.

I don't see why my business will ever receive perks from other businesses. There is no reason for doing this. Businesses are for making profits so why would they give free money to other businesses?

Not in this level though, but there are times where other graphic design companies have come to my little business to help them edit or touch a picture they want to make use of for their graphic job.

I have not gotten a peck from other businesses . it could be a medium to embark on collaboration and to enhance productivity but it has not called me once.

I don't see why my business will ever receive perks from other businesses. There is no reason for doing this. Businesses are for making profits so why would they give free money to other businesses?
The perks might not always come in the form of money, but in other aspect, it can be through assistance in a service or helping the business for visibility, there are different ways to give out perks.

Yes, perks does not always mean monetary assistance. But the business is dog eats dog world. Therefore, it is less likely that another business will come forward to help you unless money is involved.

This happens a lot in my mom's business. There are times when she will not have a particular product and she will collect it from her friend. Then she will return it when she has it. It is vice verse.

People who do business here rarely give perks to others except if they need something from you. I do give discounts to them though, as it will build a good relationship before my time of need.

Has there ever been a time where your work got deals and perks from other local shops/businesses? Like you give deals to each other, and maybe even help each other out in sales and suggestions. What do you think though? Do you get special treatment from other business owners?

This is actually what happens when you are in a healthy competition with another business establishments because you people will be mutually beneficial to one another in the business sector. I do it all the time with my fellow farmers.

There was a time I was into trading of digital product. During this time I shared business tip and ideas with people who I am into the same niche with. And they do the same thing to me. But I have not try that with physical product.

Sharing ideas on how to develop a business between businesses of the same niche is not a bad idea as well because it is a way to grow very quickly in that particular niche.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back