What's new

Has your business ever been banned on social media?

I haven't seen any popular company that stops advertising because their business is now popular. It's even when they are very popular they have more money to pay for heavy influencers to promote their brand. Our telecommunication companies here are very popular but they are paying celebrities millions to promote their brand all the time.

I may not say that they have stopped advertising products completely. However, I have noticed many popular businesses not advertising their business that much as they used to do before. This also includes many big brands. Having said that, I think that even big businesses should advertise their businesses on social media.

I may not say that they have stopped advertising products completely. However, I have noticed many popular businesses not advertising their business that much as they used to do before. This also includes many big brands. Having said that, I think that even big businesses should advertise their businesses on social media.

Companies are always interested in improving their yearly or annual sales which is the reason why they are always improving on their business advertisement because that is the only way they can be able to increase their sales. This will directly impact on their profit-making and that is the reason why businesses will never step off from advertising all the time.

Companies are always interested in improving their yearly or annual sales which is the reason why they are always improving on their business advertisement because that is the only way they can be able to increase their sales. This will directly impact on their profit-making and that is the reason why businesses will never step off from advertising all the time.

I think that this is also one of the main reasons why they create policies and keep themselves updated about policies created by social media networks. They need to comply with all the rules and regulations in order to make sure that they do not violate terms and conditions set by the social media networks.

I think that this is also one of the main reasons why they create policies and keep themselves updated about policies created by social media networks. They need to comply with all the rules and regulations in order to make sure that they do not violate terms and conditions set by the social media networks.
It is quite known and understandable that whenever you bridge the rules and regulations set by the social media platform that you could get banned by your actions. So everyone is working to maintain the balance so not to get banned..

Who said that they don't advertise. They just changed the way that they do it. A lot of them now sponsor sport teams and that is a way to create awareness for the company too. They pay social media influencers to talk about their businesses too and you won't know because the deal was done behind closed doors.

You do not need to use your social media accounts for illegal activities before you are banned. There are cases where your account being mass reported by users for one troll comment or another can get your banned. If you are very active on political activities on social media, for example, you can also be banned because a lot of people reported your account.
The only illegal activities someone can carry out on social media is acts of scam. If your business is reported as a scam, if there's proof of your scam which can be sent to Facebook support or any of the social media support, they will ban your account immediately. I don't know if they have taken any legal case against owners of those accounts.

Who said that they don't advertise. They just changed the way that they do it. A lot of them now sponsor sport teams and that is a way to create awareness for the company too. They pay social media influencers to talk about their businesses too and you won't know because the deal was done behind closed doors.

I think that I did not say that they do not advertise at all. They do advertise. However, their advertisement strategies have changed quite a lot. They tend to utilise modern advertisement methods in order to promote different kinds of products. They might also use traditional advertising methods in case if they need to target a huge amount of audience. Having said that, it's been a very long time I have ever seen a big company advertising their business on T.V. Perhaps they have changed their advertising strategy in my country only. Who knows?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back