What's new

Has the US dollar gone up because of the stimulus packages & unemployment?

I was told by my mentor that the forex market is largely controlled by interest rates .
It is interest rates that dictates the direction of the market in a macro perspective
Yes, are you talking about Micheal (ICT?)
it seems very true because anytime there is a change in trend we usually be a prior change in interest rates

First of all we have to consider so many things. Anything that could possibly lead to inflation is what would decrease the value of a currency. Is the stimulus package among ?

I beleive that the unemployment rate can affect us dollars seriously sometime I use this to trade fundamental analysis that is in the lower time frame like 1 minute or there about.

So I think that if you are the type that love trading in the 1minute time frame then you can check this as often

The pandemic really shake everybody but the Trump regime really try their best after the pandemic to ensure that many american citizen are not affected, I can't really say but it might have really be the reason for dollar rise.

Yes, I don't really know much about forex trading but I always look at the dollar index, the us dollar is still moving nicely to the upside, but I think we might have a little retracement.

You are saying the right thing the dollars is still moving up and I think its as a result of unemployment its shock me when I see the bearish system and I beleive that crypto traders who has crypto in stock will be earning big and forex traders who are familair and know how to trade the news are also benefiting but I want to let you know someone need to be very careful there may be reversal

There are so many things that influence the value of the u.s. dollars. The high rates of unemployment may not really be a point but there are other factors that have a huge influence on it.

Base on the little experience I'm having on forex trading, the dollar is the leading cryptocurrency, most of the this currency pairs are moving in the favour of the us dollar.

Well I think that the us dollar has increased in value due to a myriad of reasons that you have listed. The stimulus check is actually the number one culprit for why the dollar is currently increasing in value for a while now.
Stimulus checks (and unemployment insurance) actually decrease the value of a currency. An artificial store of value is a function of scarcity, and the greater the quantity of said artificial store of value, its value decreases.

Let’s say I have 100 dollars in circulation and 200 tomatoes in the market. The market price would be $.50 a tomato. This means that each dollar is worth 2 tomatoes.

If there are 200 dollars in circulation and 200 tomatoes, the price of a tomato is $1. This means that every dollar is worth 1 tomato, and thus is worth less than previously. Price going up means that the value of the currency is going down, and it’s good not to confuse the two.
Stimulus package given in term legal tender will definitely lead to inflation which will cause dollar to go up. Though the stimulus package given is not the only determinant factor to the rise in dollar
Inflation means that the dollar is going down in relation to other currencies. If the value of the dollar was going up when this thread was made, it had nothing to do with the stimulus package.
The United States was one of the few countries that really took the welfare of their citizens well during the pandemic. This is why their economy is not really doing badly and I thought you can understand why even the currency is performing good.
As someone who lived in the United States during the pandemic, I can reassure you that was not the case. The economy inside the U.S. tanked. The sheltering in place, the masks, and the vaccines did nothing to stop the spread of the virus and probably killed some people. People took the vaccines that didn’t work in order to escape confinement.

I was forced by the university that I was attending to take the COVID vaccine and then the booster in order to continue my classes. I ended up getting sick with COVID right when my final papers were due - coughing and fever and the whole bit anyway.
Base on the little experience I'm having on forex trading, the dollar is the leading cryptocurrency, most of the this currency pairs are moving in the favour of the us dollar.
The dollar is a fiat currency controlled by the U.S. government, not a cryptocurrency.

I think in the last couple of years, the value of USD has dropped. My analysis is based on how they are frequently raising interest rates. They say they are doing this to curb inflation but raising interest does not actually stop inflation. It is also said that they are printing a lot of money to make the economy afloat

Whatever that's going on with the US dollar affects every other currencies in the forex trading pairs. There's a way other currency reacts to dollar that shows the US dollar is a major indicator for other currency sales. I personally love trading USD currency pair whenever I'm buying or selling.

Whatever that's going on with the US dollar affects every other currencies in the forex trading pairs. There's a way other currency reacts to dollar that shows the US dollar is a major indicator for other currency sales. I personally love trading USD currency pair whenever I'm buying or selling.
The dollar is the world's reserve currency, so anything that happens to said currency affects us all, at least it is like that for now, I also like to operate with the dollar since it is very comfortable and it is one of the best pairs for my taste along with the euro, but interest rates do not stop rising and the US economy seems too stagnant, we will see what future awaits to the dollar.

The dollar is the world's reserve currency, so anything that happens to said currency affects us all, at least it is like that for now, I also like to operate with the dollar since it is very comfortable and it is one of the best pairs for my taste along with the euro, but interest rates do not stop rising and the US economy seems too stagnant, we will see what future awaits to the dollar.

It's just like what's happening in cryptocurrency trades, anything that's happening with Bitcoin affects every other coins that you trade on. Being smart when you're trading either cryptocurrency or forex is going to observe what's going on with Bitcoin and Dollars respectively in order to see everything clearly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back