What's new

Has the US dollar gone up because of the stimulus packages & unemployment?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
The pandemic costed Americans a lot. But, we have also been given a couple stimulus checks already $1200 for the first one I think, $600 for the second and a proposed third one that could pass today for $1400. On top of that, some of us have been able to collect unemployment because of the pandemic. That's even more money on top of it.

So, with all of that support, do you think that the US dollar has gone up in value because of it?

Well I think that the us dollar has increased in value due to a myriad of reasons that you have listed. The stimulus check is actually the number one culprit for why the dollar is currently increasing in value for a while now.

There are various reasons for the rise of the US dollar, stimulus package and benefit is one but then another factor is external reserves and country deficit, this simply means that the more other countries demand for dollar and become more indebted to the us, dollars increases.

Stimulus package given in term legal tender will definitely lead to inflation which will cause dollar to go up. Though the stimulus package given is not the only determinant factor to the rise in dollar

US residents are so lucky with the sane government they have and despite the increased amount of dollars in circulation, the demand for dollar is still quite high which also helps increase its value even in the face of possible inflation.

The US dollars has not risen because of the pandemic and the fall of the world economy or rather the persistent unemployment, the dollar store was affected bye the economy.

I am baffled by the behavior of the currencies during this pandemic. Since last year the US dollar is 48 pesos and that persisted for more than a year. The other day in the news the US dollar dipped just slightly at 47.95 to our peso (not sure of the cents) but quickly recovered on the following day. It looks like there is economic stability in this pandemic era?

I don't know the indices used in the us to measure the value of it's currency. But if what you described going on with the stimulus package given robots citizens as a result of pandemic is anything to go by, then the value must have really increased

The pandemic costed Americans a lot. But, we have also been given a couple stimulus checks already $1200 for the first one I think, $600 for the second and a proposed third one that could pass today for $1400. On top of that, some of us have been able to collect unemployment because of the pandemic. That's even more money on top of it.

So, with all of that support, do you think that the US dollar has gone up in value because of it?
Well, the stimulus package may have played a huge role. But the economy is a multi-faceted sector. It is affected by very many other factors which jointly come into play to either improve or derail the economy.

Well, the stimulus package may have played a huge role. But the economy is a multi-faceted sector. It is affected by very many other factors which jointly come into play to either improve or derail the economy.
Well the US dollars has gone up and reason in forex market ever since and this has also made it one of the most popular use currency for exchange in the world.

Hmm.... see country, you guys receive payment in stages where this country was looking at the way people were just dying. Anyways i don't think that could lead to the reason why us dollars went up.

The US dollar has been affected negatively in the last few months due to the impact of covid-19 pandemic. It needs more plans to be able to survive it

Hmm.... see country, you guys receive payment in stages where this country was looking at the way people were just dying. Anyways i don't think that could lead to the reason why us dollars went up.
Lolz what country please? Though my mind is telling me the country but let me still ask.... It is well, sometimes i wonder of its not still humans that run the government of these developed countries

Seriously, what I'm going to use and compare as well as contrast the value of United States of America's dollar is its exchange rate in my country, if it's higher here, then it's generally high.

The USD to me is still maintaining its balance to rank among world top fiat currencies around. The USD will always be on demand more than others cos of the privileges of world power.

I think what your mind is telling you is true, because the country is very popular in corruption and i wouldn't want to disgrace the country in this forum so lemme just keep my mouth.

The USD to me is still maintaining its balance to rank among world top fiat currencies around. The USD will always be on demand more than others cos of the privileges of world power.

Seriously, it's one of the most stable currency 💱 in the world today. It's used and accepted by so many people all over the world and it's called cash money in most places.

Seriously, it's one of the most stable currency 💱 in the world today. It's used and accepted by so many people all over the world and it's called cash money in most places.
Yes, USDT currency is one of the top ranked Fiat currency in the world. That's why it will always remain on demand even more than Euros.

Yes, USDT currency is one of the top ranked Fiat currency in the world. That's why it will always remain on demand even more than Euros.
It is in demand more than Euro because Euro is far greater in value than US dollar and most online Investment uses dollar as a point of comparison.

It is in demand more than Euro because Euro is far greater in value than US dollar and most online Investment uses dollar as a point of comparison.
Yes, it is more used than the Euros, pounds, or Kuwait dina which is the highest currency in the world. USD doesn't need to be number one valuable to be recognised. It has shown for years it is the most in demand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back