What's new

Has the pandemic helped you think of new business ideas?

The pandemic taught us a great lesson then.. And because of that I seems to see an online business as a very interesting ventures.
If I have any idea that will be an online business since I already have offline.

I think that the pandemic has indeed taught many people a lots of lesson, but many people have not learned those lessons at all, unfortunately. The fact remains that the businesses will collapse once again if proper strategies are not used.

I think that the pandemic has indeed taught many people a lots of lesson, but many people have not learned those lessons at all, unfortunately. The fact remains that the businesses will collapse once again if proper strategies are not used.
The reason why most business were failing was because of the pandemic and people that are able to restart another business after the pandemic will not have any problem because they had previous experience of the business and there is no chance of business failure here as I have seen.
Maybe those that are handling it carelessly.

Well the pandemic has only helped me to think of how to earned money online and some better strategies to which I can achieve my objectives online. These is because most business offline has been badly affected.

I dont think people have gotten new business idea during the pandemic period simply because alot of business has failed due to lack finance and other things that will enhance the growth of business.
You are right but some people were thinking of starting an online business which doesn't need you to work physically, many people started YouTube channels, blogging, affiliate marketing and other online businesses during the pandemic.

The pandemic pushed a lot of people to the wall and they were forced to create new business ideas that will create innovativeness and will create business opportunity.

Well I can say yes even though the business isn't offline but I has given me a sense of direction to engage myself into online business which can help me to earned some money from site.

Well I can say yes even though the business isn't offline but I has given me a sense of direction to engage myself into online business which can help me to earned some money from site.
The good thing is that the pandemic has helped so many people to think in between the lines because everyone wants to create a way to create an extra source of income for themselves.

It didn't necessarily make me think of nee business ideas. It rather made me to thin and explore new ways of doing business. It has changed the way we do business going forward. Digitization of any business is key

One very good idea that I got during the pandemic is that businesses that have an online presence are always going to be at an advantage if things are going to happen like this.
The pandemic also made me realize this truth, as I sa that having just one source of income is not really advisable, you need to have both an online and an offline source of income.

There is absolutely no fout for me that the pandemic has really helped me with new way of investing both online and offline and also gives a sense of direction on how to earned and also make proper used of the income.

The pandemic pushed a lot of people to the wall and they were forced to create new business ideas that will create innovativeness and will create business opportunity.
That is how the pandemic became a blessing in disguise. So many people embraced ideas that they would have otherwise dismissed them. Also, there was a promotion of how businesses are advertised and online selling became so pronounced.

Yes, the pandemic has helped think of new business ideas, One of which is Food and Beverage delivery service. Another is opening an online health or mental health consultation. App developer/Software Engineer included.

Well the COVID 19 pendamic has really make many people to think and have a new business ideas and strategic, in such a way that they started making use of Online to make people get to them.

The reason why most business were failing was because of the pandemic and people that are able to restart another business after the pandemic will not have any problem because they had previous experience of the business and there is no chance of business failure here as I have seen.
Maybe those that are handling it carelessly.

Many people made a huge mistake and they thought they they would somehow survive during the pandemic. People invested more and more money in the end and they lost money.

The pandemic has helped so many people to develop new business idea because it pushed people to the wall and they were forced to develop ideas that will create income for them.

The pandemic has helped so many people to develop new business idea because it pushed people to the wall and they were forced to develop ideas that will create income for them.
Yes that time most people that do not even any business ideas to do, end up learning a digital skills to help them earn money online and upto now there are benefiting from it.

You are right but some people were thinking of starting an online business which doesn't need you to work physically, many people started YouTube channels, blogging, affiliate marketing and other online businesses during the pandemic.
For those that were able to establish such business and are consistency must be making a lot of money by now. Online business became one of the best business during the pandemic as everyone was on total lockdown

Many people made a huge mistake and they thought they they would somehow survive during the pandemic. People invested more and more money in the end and they lost money.
Many people who invested money in business during the pandemic were not making the right decision because not all business were successful.
Except you were dealing on food related business, there is no possibility of you generating profit from any other businesses as most were not on demands.

I usually think about business that I could run from home in case the problem of pandemic rises once again. This is why I think about starting cryptocurrency mining projects.
I have tried so many cryptocurrency mining project but they are not sustainable on the long run and you may lose your investment if care is not taking, as there are many obstacles surrounding this business model.

That is how the pandemic became a blessing in disguise. So many people embraced ideas that they would have otherwise dismissed them. Also, there was a promotion of how businesses are advertised and online selling became so pronounced.
Pandemic is a blessing in disguise for some people. Its pandemic that open some people to the business they're doing today that has fetched them a lot of money. A lot of people learn skill during the pandemic. Its that skill that they're using to work today.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back