What's new

Has the pandemic helped you think of new business ideas?

My businesses went into hibernation during the pandemic. MY sites were not earning as much as they were earning previously, my websites were not generating enough sales like they used to in the past. I did not start any new business.
That is contrary to my opinion of the pandemic because it was the period when online activities increased and that should by chance increase revenue because traffic increased to each and every websites.

Yeah, I have seen so many of them do this. They sub contract the jobs to other freelancers. But they have to make sure that they choose people who are equally good to do the job.
Probably, anyone who is doing such a thing must make sure that the person they give the contract to has much experience in the field. The reason is because they can be rated based on the work done.

Yeah, if you reach a level where by you will have several freelance offers at the same time, what you need to do is to hire people who will do some of the jobs for you and you pay them some percentage. That is what some freelancers do.

I think that there are a few companies that also tend to hire freelancers and they also pay a certain amount of commissions to their freelancers as well. They also reward them with bonuses as well.

I think that there are a few companies that also tend to hire freelancers and they also pay a certain amount of commissions to their freelancers as well. They also reward them with bonuses as well.
Yeah, anyone who is able to reach a level where he or she will be hired to do some freelancing jobs by a company will actually make a lot of money from it. That is why freelancing jobs can be very rewarding if you are persistent enough.

I actually thought about a new business idea during the pandemic but the business was totally based offline and I couldn't go ahead with it because of the lack of capital to get started.
I think when we had the pandemic,there was this issuewe had in our business,and that was on how to get our product to the customers,we then added some bikes to be doing our delivery.

I dont think people have gotten new business idea during the pandemic period simply because alot of business has failed due to lack finance and other things that will enhance the growth of business.

Yeah, anyone who is able to reach a level where he or she will be hired to do some freelancing jobs by a company will actually make a lot of money from it. That is why freelancing jobs can be very rewarding if you are persistent enough.

In order to reach that level, a person must be qualified enough and we must admit that there is a scarcity of such people. I have myself worked as a freelancer for a few clients and companies.

In order to reach that level, a person must be qualified enough and we must admit that there is a scarcity of such people. I have myself worked as a freelancer for a few clients and companies.
Yeah, before you can reach that level as a freelancer the company must have seen your potentials and what you can do. it is not for people who are not very good in what they do.

The pandemic has resulted in huge online presence of people and we have seen them on freelancing sites. It has made so many people to develop an idea to work as a freelancer and that is why the platform is saturated presently.

Though I have started my business before the emergence of the pandemic , but the pandemic has helped me a lot in making me realised that I have to give my offline business an online presence.

Yeah, before you can reach that level as a freelancer the company must have seen your potentials and what you can do. it is not for people who are not very good in what they do.

There are many people who work as a freelancer for the company. Despite working at a company, the company enables them to make money from home at their own schedule.

There are many people who work as a freelancer for the company. Despite working at a company, the company enables them to make money from home at their own schedule.
Of course if you're working as a freelancer for a particular company you will have time to do other kind of work. There are several people who work remotely for foreign companies in this part of the world.

A lot of business idea come to my mind during the pandemic. Unfortunately, I couldn't carry out some of them due to financial issue. It was during the pandemic that I conceive the idea of starting a blog.

A lot of business idea come to my mind during the pandemic. Unfortunately, I couldn't carry out some of them due to financial issue. It was during the pandemic that I conceive the idea of starting a blog.

There were many people who were making money by making masks during that time. Now that kind of business is obsolete. The kind of businesses you choose depends a lot on the conditions and circumstances.

With 2020 came the COVID-19 pandemic and that meant so many businesses that relied on people working in the office or even just some businesses that relied a lot on local customers suffered the most and that was a shame to see. I remember seeing many closing down a business they had pre-pandemic and setting up new businesses that would work in the pandemic and would allow them to keep earning money whilst helping people during the pandemic. From food delivery to even shopping delivery for those who couldn't get out due to the pandemic it was a way to help people and keep an income coming in. Did you come up with a business idea after the pandemic started? What made you come up with this idea and how did it work out for you? Is it thriving still now in 2022?
Failing is part of the learning process and it would help you get to the success mark if you learn from these experiences. Every entrepreneur at some point has some failures, but learning and growing is what really matters.
The pandemic was able to help me to learn how to trade cryptocurrency and I always trade cryptocurrency whenever I am free or whenever I have some coins and I feel like I want to trade. That was jow I benefited from the pandemic

With 2020 came the COVID-19 pandemic and that meant so many businesses that relied on people working in the office or even just some businesses that relied a lot on local customers suffered the most and that was a shame to see. I remember seeing many closing down a business they had pre-pandemic and setting up new businesses that would work in the pandemic and would allow them to keep earning money whilst helping people during the pandemic. From food delivery to even shopping delivery for those who couldn't get out due to the pandemic it was a way to help people and keep an income coming in.

Did you come up with a business idea after the pandemic started? What made you come up with this idea and how did it work out for you? Is it thriving still now in 2022?
Absolutely because of Pandemic every person faced difficulty because of this many businesses were closed completely To counter such a situation, people came up with different ideas to work at home My friend made Biryani from his home and sold it online at various places. With the help of Facebook, he advertised his business and in a very short time, he praised the oven biryani well liked by the people Now this work is going on offline instead of online and he is cheering much more than that.

My dad was quite a person of ideas but he doesn't act on those ideas or even if he does , he doesn't persist till he sees results.
Ideas are very good but backing it with action is how they translate into reality.

The pandemic taught us a great lesson then.. And because of that I seems to see an online business as a very interesting ventures.
If I have any idea that will be an online business since I already have offline.

I started so many ventures after the pandemic some I later regretted starting as they failed woefully and I wish I had better ideas or experience I would have not made that mistake
Instead of starting many, you could've started one so you can focus all your energy on it. The mistake many people make is ventured to many business at the same time.
Failing is part of the learning process and it would help you get to the success mark if you learn from these experiences. Every entrepreneur at some point has some failures, but learning and growing is what really matters.
Failure is actually not a bad thing but it depends on how individual take it. There's no how you'll be a business owner and not experience failure at a time or other. Failure is a road to success.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back