What's new

Has the pandemic helped you think of new business ideas?

Pandemic was the one that introduced me to online business and this made me to triumph thorough out hardship in that year. Now, I'm enjoying the business as it is giving me frequent income since it is active. Infact sometimes, I think of thanking pandemic for occuring.

I actually thought about a new business idea during the pandemic but the business was totally based offline and I couldn't go ahead with it because of the lack of capital to get started.
During the pandemic the best business could be online because all people turned to online businesses and jobs and they were using online platforms so this could be profitable.

During the pandemic the best business could be online because all people turned to online businesses and jobs and they were using online platforms so this could be profitable.
That's very correct. The need for survival at that point in time made a lot of people to get exposed and accept the online market and also discover the potentials it has and could even have more earning opportunities than the offline market.

One very good idea that I got during the pandemic is that businesses that have an online presence are always going to be at an advantage if things are going to happen like this.
It's also important that you diversify even with an online presence for the business. Many people who had just one business online found it hard to cope with the decreased sales in some niches.

Yeah, the Corona virus pandemic has actually made me to venture into online business. I have been on the internet before the pandemic but it was during that period that i had a lot of time to venture into some online businesses.

Yeah, the Corona virus pandemic has actually made me to venture into online business. I have been on the internet before the pandemic but it was during that period that i had a lot of time to venture into some online businesses.

There are many people who have started an online business after the pandemic ended. The fact of the matter is that pandemic made many people cautious about investing in the right kind of business.

There are many people who have started an online business after the pandemic ended. The fact of the matter is that pandemic made many people cautious about investing in the right kind of business.
Yeah, one thing that the pandemic has taught me is that it is always important to diversify your investments and business. Having one source of income is not advisable if you want to be financially free.

Yes, the pandemic helped me to come up with different business ideas but i never really tried any because i didn't have the time and resources to start them up at that time but i'm looking forward to trying them out in the future.

Yeah, one thing that the pandemic has taught me is that it is always important to diversify your investments and business. Having one source of income is not advisable if you want to be financially free.

Diversification of investments is the key to making more money in a much better way and it does not necessarily mean that you must do this when the pandemic hits us.

Diversification of investments is the key to making more money in a much better way and it does not necessarily mean that you must do this when the pandemic hits us.
Yeah, I always have this in mind and that is why I am always working on daily basis in order to create multiple sources of income. I want to have both online businesses and offline businesses simultaneously.

We all believe that just as the pandemic spoil some peoples work, so also the other way round, it was been able to create job opportunities for some people, it was during the pandemic I get to know about making money on forums.

Actually the pandemic has alot.of negative impact on the people including myself and the only business idea is online which is not most often stable in terms of security. alot of people are always scammed online.
Very true, there are lots of scammers online but the truth of the matter is there are still lots of opportunities online as well. Legit and stable ones, it just takes time to start making stable profits from them.

The pandemic made me think about starting a cryptocurrency trading business. I was online most of the time and so needed something to make me earn online. I have not reached there with crypto trading but there is so much I have learned so far.

Yeah, I always have this in mind and that is why I am always working on daily basis in order to create multiple sources of income. I want to have both online businesses and offline businesses simultaneously.

Well, I am a freelancer and I have the option to work for many clients. This is quite important thing as a freelancer because you can expand your opportunities and never depend on one source.

Well, I am a freelancer and I have the option to work for many clients. This is quite important thing as a freelancer because you can expand your opportunities and never depend on one source.
Definitely, as a freelancer you must bring out a lot of time to work for as many people as possible. That is why freelancers should be very disciplined if they really want to make something reasonable.

Definitely, as a freelancer you must bring out a lot of time to work for as many people as possible. That is why freelancers should be very disciplined if they really want to make something reasonable.
Yeah, freelancing will not be successful without self discipline. Sometimes you have so many offers to complete and so you need to plan your time really well. You could also subcontract by asking others to do the job at a pay.

Yeah, freelancing will not be successful without self discipline. Sometimes you have so many offers to complete and so you need to plan your time really well. You could also subcontract by asking others to do the job at a pay.
Yeah, if you reach a level where by you will have several freelance offers at the same time, what you need to do is to hire people who will do some of the jobs for you and you pay them some percentage. That is what some freelancers do.

Yeah, if you reach a level where by you will have several freelance offers at the same time, what you need to do is to hire people who will do some of the jobs for you and you pay them some percentage. That is what some freelancers do.

My businesses went into hibernation during the pandemic. MY sites were not earning as much as they were earning previously, my websites were not generating enough sales like they used to in the past. I did not start any new business.

Yeah, I have seen so many of them do this. They sub contract the jobs to other freelancers. But they have to make sure that they choose people who are equally good to do the job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back