What's new

Has the pandemic helped you think of new business ideas?

I can't really tell exactly but I believe the pandemic has both advantages and disadvantages depending on how people or individuals business faced it.

it has really helped some people to find a better earning opportunity online and some to also develop skills.

Good thing about the pandemic is that it gave me a lot of time in order to think too because work has really carried a lot of my time and I could not really explore ways to make money.

A lot of freelancers actually were benefiting a lot during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus because it saw a strategical rise in the use of online platforms for a lot of jobs that helped freelancers to make money easily.

I have been doing most of my offline business before the emergence of the pandemic , but I have learn how to bring my business online to give it an online presence sonthat I can make more money by making more customers .
That's good, having a business offline is really good, but if you have both online and offline business you are going to like what you are doing, it will help you to earn enough money.

Actually the pandemic has really give .e a better insight on how to make good money from online platforms.

It's hasn't but I believe I have been equipped with alot of knowledge on how to start and even run a profitable business both online and offline.
Well I can't really deny the fact that the pandemic outbreak and lockdown had really helped me alot of getting another income streams on the internet which can helped to support my offline business.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back