What's new

Has the pandemic helped you think of new business ideas?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
With 2020 came the COVID-19 pandemic and that meant so many businesses that relied on people working in the office or even just some businesses that relied a lot on local customers suffered the most and that was a shame to see. I remember seeing many closing down a business they had pre-pandemic and setting up new businesses that would work in the pandemic and would allow them to keep earning money whilst helping people during the pandemic. From food delivery to even shopping delivery for those who couldn't get out due to the pandemic it was a way to help people and keep an income coming in.

Did you come up with a business idea after the pandemic started? What made you come up with this idea and how did it work out for you? Is it thriving still now in 2022?

With 2020 came the COVID-19 pandemic and that meant so many businesses that relied on people working in the office or even just some businesses that relied a lot on local customers suffered the most and that was a shame to see. I remember seeing many closing down a business they had pre-pandemic and setting up new businesses that would work in the pandemic and would allow them to keep earning money whilst helping people during the pandemic. From food delivery to even shopping delivery for those who couldn't get out due to the pandemic it was a way to help people and keep an income coming in.

Did you come up with a business idea after the pandemic started? What made you come up with this idea and how did it work out for you? Is it thriving still now in 2022?

I usually think about business that I could run from home in case the problem of pandemic rises once again. This is why I think about starting cryptocurrency mining projects.

Actually the pandemic has alot.of negative impact on the people including myself and the only business idea is online which is not most often stable in terms of security. alot of people are always scammed online.

The pandemic forced me to think outside the box and come up with money making online ideas that have been serving me even up to today.

I'm really grateful for such opportunities.

Covid-19 didn't bring new business ideas per se but it did spur me to take online business seriously as the option of working in a physical location was seriously tested.

The pandemic forced me to think outside the box and come up with money making online ideas that have been serving me even up to today.

I'm really grateful for such opportunities.

I think that running a blog or a paid forum could potentially help you to make money during the pandemic. This is due to the fact that blogs and websites do not get affected at all even when the pandemic strikes the world in a bad manner.

The pandemic help me to make up my mind in where or what I intend to do as concerning my hustle and I have decided to get multiple streams of income but on the online and offline space.

Good thing about the pandemic is that it gave me a lot of time in order to think too because work has really carried a lot of my time and I could not really explore ways to make money.

The pandemic was global so it helped millions of people create new ideas in order to finance themselves at the time where they were jobless. Most of them involved the use of the internet and social media.

I established several businesses as a result of the emergence of the pandemic, I as well ventured into online business and it has been helpful to my financially.

I established several businesses as a result of the emergence of the pandemic, I as well ventured into online business and it has been helpful to my financially.
I started so many ventures after the pandemic some I later regretted starting as they failed woefully and I wish I had better ideas or experience I would have not made that mistake

Forex trading is what I delved into and its been a wonderful experience till date, I learn everyday and also profitable too

I learnt about cryptocurrency trading during the pandemic through paid to post forums. These two make a good combination of ways to make money online.

Yes, not only that, the pandemic has helped me to earn a considerable amount of money online, I really appreciate my presence online, it's really good.

I learnt about cryptocurrency trading during the pandemic through paid to post forums. These two make a good combination of ways to make money online.

Well, this is good. I think that you must be more active on bizdustry and make more money in here and participate more and more in here. This forum is a great place to stay active and make money.

I lost my job during the pandemic and I was with nothing before I decided to start working and making money online whirl thinking about the business I wish to start after the lockdown , i thought about baking business and decided to start after the lockdown .

One very good idea that I got during the pandemic is that businesses that have an online presence are always going to be at an advantage if things are going to happen like this.

I started so many ventures after the pandemic some I later regretted starting as they failed woefully and I wish I had better ideas or experience I would have not made that mistake
Failing is part of the learning process and it would help you get to the success mark if you learn from these experiences. Every entrepreneur at some point has some failures, but learning and growing is what really matters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back