What's new

Has the ATM debited you without dispensing cash to you.

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my country, there are times that the ATM would debit you without dispensing cash to you? What do you do in this kind of situation?

This has happened with me once or twice but thankfully I got my money back into my bank in a few seconds

This has happened with me once or twice but thankfully I got my money back into my bank in a few seconds
In my country, you would have to fill a form in the banking hall and wait for seven working days for the debit to be reversed

Well, there are many issues associated with using bank cards. This is why it is much better to never use such kind of cards.

In my country, you would have to fill a form in the banking hall and wait for seven working days for the debit to be reversed
In here too but I was sharing my experience and these days I have heard that many are facing these issues and it does takes time to get the money back

In my country, there are times that the ATM would debit you without dispensing cash to you? What do you do in this kind of situation?
This has happened to me plenty times but the bank always reverse the money since it did not dispense

In India, if the bank is taking more than 7 days then you will be entitled to get around $1 per day as compensation till the money is credited back to your account

In India, if the bank is taking more than 7 days then you will be entitled to get around $1 per day as compensation till the money is credited back to your account
This is very good but it is not that way in my country. They won't compensate you for anything here.

This is very good but it is not that way in my country. They won't compensate you for anything here.
In Nigeria, you would fill forms upon forms and they would tell you to come back for months. Till you lose violence before they pay you.

In Nigeria, you would fill forms upon forms and they would tell you to come back for months. Till you lose violence before they pay you.
There are sometimes that they may not even return back your money to you and it is very annoying

There are sometimes that they may not even return back your money to you and it is very annoying
They can't try that one with me. I would close the account. That's what they don't want. A customer closing account.

Its been long since they have effected it and I have seen one of my colleague got extra money when bank took longer to credit his account

This has happened to me multiple times and most of the time transactions are reserved immediately.

I have this experience a few times in my life. Luckily, the issue was restored due to the help of technical team. So, I do not find it a huge issue thereafter

I do not use ATMs because of many problems and complexities involving it. I work with many third-party payment processors.

I do not use ATMs because of many problems and complexities involving it. I work with many third-party payment processors.
Somehow, what you are saying is true. I have not visited an atm machine for the past 2 months but I am doing transactions with opay.

It's common these days but thankfully banks in India need to pay a penalty for the delay so the banks do try to clear the matter as soon as possible

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back