What's new

Has inflation made finding work online harder?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know some people that work part-time online for extra cash and they said they are having a harder and harder time finding work. I have to wonder if this is caused from inflation. It seems less people want to hire and more and more businesses are downsizing both on and offline.

I know some people that work part-time online for extra cash and they said they are having a harder and harder time finding work. I have to wonder if this is caused from inflation. It seems less people want to hire and more and more businesses are downsizing both on and offline.
Well, I will say yes but it is not only inflation that is the problem. The artificial intelligence is also causing some problems and it is making it hard for people to get jobs online.

Well, i really don't know about others but inflation hasn't made finding work online for me harder. Honestly, i do not really see the connection between inflation and finding work online.

As offline businesses fire staff in order to afford their salaries, so does online businesses hire less people. Therefore, it is pretty hard indeed to get online work now during this inflation.

Inflation has made it relatively harder to find work online. As a writer, the frequency at which I get jobs has reduced rapidly in the last few months. Most people are complaining of the same thing too.

inflation has definitely made life a bit harder than it use to be, but the trick is not to give up and keep innovating till you become successful in life or what ever thing you put your hands into.

Well, I will say yes but it is not only inflation that is the problem. The artificial intelligence is also causing some problems and it is making it hard for people to get jobs online.
It is true that the advent of technology and artificial intelligence will make a lot of people lose their jobs. But there are still people who are taking advantage of it to make a lot of money like coming up with a good idea to invent something with it. You will even make more money but a lot of people will lose their job.

When inflation occurs, the purchasing power of money decreases, meaning that a given amount of money can buy fewer goods and services than it could before. Hence the demand for online work has increased and it has become difficult to find work online.

Yes, Inflation has made finding work online harder. But I don't think Inflation is the only factor to why it is hard to find work online.
There are plenty of other factors but Inflation is also one of them.

inflation has definitely made life a bit harder than it use to be, but the trick is not to give up and keep innovating till you become successful in life or what ever thing you put your hands into.
Inflation has affected a lot of people in the world. A lot of people can no longer afford the lifestyle they used to live before. The only thing we can do is not to give up.

Inflation, I believe, make finding work harder. Due to high cost of operating, many companies could not hire much staff again, even some are looking to sackec their employees. Every business owners now are looking for way to cut their cost.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back