What's new

Has Inflation hurt your business in any way?

Well inflation is one of a global phenomenon which affects not only a particular form of business but both the public and private enterprises.

I have been affected by the inflation which makes my business ruined down.

Inflation is a big issue here in the US and likely in many other countries around the world. For me though it's been annoying, but I've been able to get by with what I have. But, I know that inflation has hurt a lot of people, and in turn it has hurt their work or businesses. Have you dealt with inflation the best you can?

Who here has had issues come up with their work or business because of inflation?

Every business in my country have been affected with the high rate of inflation that we have been suffering for a very long time now. This is because every product is now three times of what it used to be sold which makes it very difficult for people to purchase.

I don't own a business and so inflation hasn't hurt my business in any way. I feel inflation isn't good for any business and it affects one's business in a negative way.

The height of inflation going on right now in me country is not something to write home about. For the first time in my life, this one has really hit me. Although it has affected e everyone in the country. It's so bad that I trek to work due to lack of cash.

Well no one or business is absolutely free from the effect of inflation.

Currently alot of countries are really suffering from the effects of inflation, in the aspect of currency crises, currency devaluation and in different aspects.

Probably, when there is inflation most business individuals will always be affected and this can make them to make a lot of losses. This is because the purchasing power of customers may reduce.
When there's an inflation, everybody regardless of status will be affected. Inflation will reduce customers purchasing power and this means more product will be left at store expired or waste.

T

The inflation is worldwide, which is why I feel angry when some people make it seem like it's all about their country alone. There is information in power, and crying about it won't help us overcome the challenges it will pose for us.
Inflation is making people cry and feel very bad and you do not have to blame them as some people's life are changing rapidly before there eyes and they don't have concrete plans to help them scale through.

When there's an inflation, everybody regardless of status will be affected. Inflation will reduce customers purchasing power and this means more product will be left at store expired or waste.
You're right anyway, but there are some people who have a lot of money who may not be able to feel the impact so much. They already have a lot of investment and some of them are not active business people.

High inflation usually lead to expensive business and the cost of living will also increase rapidly and this can in every way affect business and it will even reduce customers

Every business in my country have been affected with the high rate of inflation that we have been suffering for a very long time now. This is because every product is now three times of what it used to be sold which makes it very difficult for people to purchase.

I really do not know why inflation is so high in here. I believe that many people have deliberately increased the prices of common products in the market in order to start profiteering.

Yes, inflation is affecting my business. Even though I have reduced the price of services and products, there are no buyers or very few buyers. My businesses are in hibernation.

It's a very big challenge for most businesses. Every one is affected in one way or another. Inflation is a very big mess in the market today. Everything is too expensive and it affects profit making in drastic way.

Even as a freelancer, we are facing inflation as the clients are paying less and the value of our money is going down. WE cannot buy the same thing with the same amount of money.

Inflation is a general issue or phenomenon that affects all kind of business both online and offline, private and public own enterprises.

I have had a very bad experience with my business due to inflation and since yet I haven't recovered.

Inflation has delt with us seriously, I think 70 percent of all this west African countries are suffering from this, This seems to be very cost, the amount of money you can use in the 90s, won't satisfy now.

It is the same situation that my country is facing right now because even with everything that has been happening with the election that have been going on in our country and how it turned out also didn't help matters at all with rapid inflation.

Inflation has been happening throughout the world and ita the number one enemy of business and also the enemy of the country economy , so its a general problem that happens at anywhere .

Everyone is doing business so as to try and survive. So what I say that inflation is occuring then I also inflate my prices as well or else I know that I will suffer losses.

It is the same situation that my country is facing right now because even with everything that has been happening with the election that have been going on in our country and how it turned out also didn't help matters at all with rapid inflation.
That's what is happening here too, it's such a terrible condition seriously. but I would love to know which country you are living. It seems as if the same thing happening to you is applicable to me.

Inflation has delt with us seriously, I think 70 percent of all this west African countries are suffering from this, This seems to be very cost, the amount of money you can use in the 90s, won't satisfy now.

There is no business in the world that doesn't suffer as a result of inflation because it makes everything very expensive in a way that profit-making in that particular business will always be a very difficult struggle all the time.

Well I believe even if inaction not really affected my business directly, I believe in some ways indirectly, it has affected my business may be at the cost of transportation, purchase of some raw materials etc.

Firms, especially small firms, might suffer from inflation. Every component of a business becomes more expensive when inflation increases, which can have an impact on the available cash and drive enterprises to make cost-cutting decisions and postpone major purchases.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back