What's new

Has Inflation hurt your business in any way?

When there's inflation, everybody will be affected regardless of status. Currently, some countries are battling inflation, and as result all the businesses in those countries are getting affected.
That is true In some countries but at the same time I blame the government of that country because they are the ones that are responsible for the inflation that is in the country.
They should have looked for a way to get rid of inflation either directly or indirectly. The government is capable

Actually inflation is a general phenomenon that does not only affect a particular business but the entire economy so I believe there is no business both online and offline that can not be affected by inflation.

My business has been impacted by inflation. I had to boost my pricing to keep up with the rising costs as a result of inflation, which increased the cost of goods and services. The purchase value of the currency has also decreased due to inflation, so I've had to discover ways to increase my profits and cut down on my losses in order to stay afloat.

Inflation is the last thing that should ever affect any business. You are going to flow along with the tides, once you realize that things are becoming more expensive you also raise your cost of goods and services.

Inflation affect every businesses and it is a thing that the government should look into and prevent it so that it will not have a multiplying effect on productivity is of businesses.

Inflation is a general or global phenomenon that affects all form or kind of business including the public or government owned business. I have been affected by the inflation many times.

Inflation is a general or global phenomenon that affects all form or kind of business including the public or government owned business. I have been affected by the inflation many times.
Inflation is a very big problem that affects the smooth running of each and every company that you would come across and that is why it is a menace that must be dealt with.

Inflation hurts my business because materials I use to carry out my service is too expensive and many customers are avoiding to pay amount for it because the inflation affects their earnings.

Inflation has hurt me in various ways, in my business life, my personal life have all been hit very hard by inflation, there was a period my business was at the verge of been closed due to the high cost of raw materials for production.

There is no dout that most business had falling victim of inflation in one way or the other. inflation affects all business without exception and to so.e extent it can lead to the total collapse of some business.

There is no dout that most business had falling victim of inflation in one way or the other. inflation affects all business without exception and to so.e extent it can lead to the total collapse of some business.
Inflation has affected so many businesses and there is no business that will be left out in this present high inflation rate that is ravaging economy of most of the country.

Inflation has been a cankerworm to so many businesses, especially this time when we are experiencing hyperinflation and no business is left out in the effect.

Yes, Inflation is a big issue in every country. And It has affected my business very well. As a Farmer, The cost of feed has tripled, which in turn affects the way we sell our products. It is not easy explaining to consumers how the price of feed has tripled.

I think that being a freelancer is actually a good way to make money during inflation. You must stop working for people who do not pay you the right amount of money and find clients who pay you the right amount of cash for your work!
Freelancers are cashing out big during this period of inflation especially in third world countries as they offer their services to mostly people of top tier countries and they are been paid in foreign currency.

Inflation has really affected my business. I have had to reduce the capacity of my production because cost of inputs have gone sky high. I have also had to deal with debts because purchasing power of customers is quite low. And to even look at it well, patronage has become low.

That is true In some countries but at the same time I blame the government of that country because they are the ones that are responsible for the inflation that is in the country.
They should have looked for a way to get rid of inflation either directly or indirectly. The government is capable
Inflation in a country is usually caused by the government. Inflation arise as a poor economic decision that the government made. Most of the government of the world lack idea about how they can solve inflation.

Inflation in a country is usually caused by the government. Inflation arise as a poor economic decision that the government made. Most of the government of the world lack idea about how they can solve inflation.
Hmmm. That's true. When there is a lot of economic crisis it is the government that must be held responsible because they are the ones that made decision that will affect the country either positively or negatively.
But I wonder why some government of most countries made bad decision when they have a lot of advisers with them .

The effect of inflation affected so many businesses and I don't think that there Re particular businessess left out most especially during the hyperinflation period.

The effect of inflation affected so many businesses and I don't think that there Re particular businessess left out most especially during the hyperinflation period.
Definitely, the cost of living is quite excessive and it drastically affects the way business is being conducted. Alot of businesses would not survive the hardship it imposes on everyone

This is serious. When there's inflation, almost everybody will be affected. That's what's happening now. Even if you're not a business owner, inflation will still affect you.
Probably, when there is inflation most business individuals will always be affected and this can make them to make a lot of losses. This is because the purchasing power of customers may reduce.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back