What's new

Has Google ever removed your site from searches?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where your site was removed from Google searches? Maybe even other search engines? I ask because I thankfully never had any issues with my sites showing up, but I have friends who have similar sites that aren't ranking anymore, or were completely removed.

Has that ever happened to you? How did you resolve it?

I have not have such experience, and I am thinking why should Google remove your site from search results except there is something that is malicious and harmful about your site.

I don't own a website for now so i have never experience google removing my site from searches. I've heard about this happening to some websites owners and i always wonder why google remove their websites from searches.

Google has their own terms and conditions and I just believe that people should try to be patient enough in order to read them. This is why I have never been victim of something like this

Was there ever a time where your site was removed from Google searches? Maybe even other search engines? I ask because I thankfully never had any issues with my sites showing up, but I have friends who have similar sites that aren't ranking anymore, or were completely removed.

Nope, I have never experienced such a thing ever in my life. It might not be on top of the search list but well, you can identify it at the latter end of the list. They do not get removed completely.

I have never experienced such a scenario of one of my websites being removed from the Google's Searches. It can be such a rough situation to a webmaster.

Nope. I never had a problem finding my sites on google. I get people joining from google/searches all the time, so I know it's working properly. :) I try to stay away from sketchy SEO tricks that could potentially get me blacklisted.

it has happen to me countless number of time and i would say it is because of seo that i believe that was the challenge and i normally do fix it up and bring my site back to google search
Nope. I never had a problem finding my sites on google. I get people joining from google/searches all the time, so I know it's working properly. :) I try to stay away from sketchy SEO tricks that could potentially get me blacklisted.seo that was the
it has happen to me countless number of time and i would say it is because of seo that i believe that was the challenge and i normally do fix it up and bring my site back to google search
Nope. I never had a problem finding my sites on google. I get people joining from google/searches all the time, so I know it's working properly. :) I try to stay away from sketchy SEO tricks that could potentially get me blacklisted.seo that was the

Google has their own terms and conditions and I just believe that people should try to be patient enough in order to read them. This is why I have never been victim of something like this
Considering the fact that I don't have any domain or site of my own, but what I knows is that google has there own principles and standards and failure to follow that there is always repercussion for that.

I heard google do remove people site from searches but it has never happen to me. Even one of the site that I abadon this year is still visible in google.

You are only removed from Google searches directly if your content is malevolent or flouts the rules and guidelines under which the abovementioned search engine operates

what you said is true, it is very hard before google removes your website from their search result, as you must have done something to trigger their bot or staff member to take away your site.

Google de-index your site for a couple of reasons, one, the site does not have any original content, the site violates copyrights, the site is a phishing site and the site is a scam site. I strictly follow rules, therefore, my sites have never been deindexed.

To my knowledge non of my sites have ever been removed from Google and every time I would search for my site it would show in the search engine results without any issue. I was always careful with what content was on my site and how any content was posted so that I would not have any issues with having my own original content. For example, if someone wanted to quote something from another site and then link it, I allowed that but I made sure users knew to quote it if it was a quote from a site and not just copy and paste as they had typed it.

During my days as a blogger, google never removed my website from google searches. Even though, my articles didn't rank high on google, none of them was removed from google searches.

It can really be happening but I have not experienced it. Google will already sends a warning to the person or reads the terms and conditions of being unsubscribe if there is actually offense. However, a business needs to take legal action for any activity.

I don't have any website of my own at the moment, but I think google will never by any means block or remove your site just like that, only if you do something that's contrary to there guidelines.

I am yet to posses a site of my own and it means that I have no experience in that issues. But I believe that there must be some way to rectify the problem .

It can really be happening but I have not experienced it. Google will already sends a warning to the person or reads the terms and conditions of being unsubscribe if there is actually offense. However, a business needs to take legal action for any activity.
They do not usually give you a warning they outrightly remove it as they believe you should have read there terms and conditions and agreed to it, and any violation to there platform results to penalty

I don't have any website of my own at the moment, but I think google will never by any means block or remove your site just like that, only if you do something that's contrary to there guidelines.
Google have a rules that they want website owners and content creators to follow. Going contrary to this rule may lead to your content be remove from search engine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back