What's new

Has COVID19 impacts time spent with your family?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know for a lot of friends and family who live far from each other, it has been a struggle to actually get together for holidays and other social gatherings because of the restrictions put in place. Has the virus outbreak impacted your time spent with your friends and family? Have you found ways to work around the mess and stay in touch?

yes covid-19 really gave me time for family and friends and also help improve my relationship trait with people.life is too short than spending life alone

Since Covid 19 came, I'm at my home. So it forced all of us to stay home snd luckily we are with family. But I pray to finish and vanish covid , by this every person is worried and their business got attack too. Schools colleges are off so alot of persone, like shopkeeper near school, the taxi,rikshaw and mini bus drivers , and workers under institute all are affected as they can't earn anything. Hope No Covid19 more.
Post automatically merged:

Since Covid 19 came, I'm at my home. So it forced all of us to stay home snd luckily we are with family. But I pray to finish and vanish covid , by this every person is worried and their business got attack too. Schools colleges are off so alot of persone, like shopkeeper near school, the taxi,rikshaw and mini bus drivers , and workers under institute all are affected as they can't earn anything. Hope No Covid19 more.
I know for a lot of friends and family who live far from each other, it has been a struggle to actually get together for holidays and other social gatherings because of the restrictions put in place. Has the virus outbreak impacted your time spent with your friends and family? Have you found ways to work around the mess and stay in touch?

People tend to focus more on the negative part of the COVID-19 pandemic while it has done us more good than harm. Families that find it hard to spend two quality days together due to work or trying to make ends meet, were given months of staying together. Some had the opportunity of making up for lost time with their families through the lockdown which no holiday could have provided.

It's been a long time since we've spent so much time with our family. The Corona virus has led to bans on schools and other businesses in every country.That's why we have the opportunity to spend a lot of time with our families. It is very important that we spend time with our families.

If there's one good thing about covid 19 it is the fact that we get to spend more time with family. I got to reconnect with mine as I haven't seen them for five years, thanks to covid 19.

Actually it has the reverse effect on me, I have been sent home when the outbreak is starting and lockdowns has been implemented on our country. I get to spend more time than ever since working with my siblings and my parents. I get to work at home and spend my weekends and after work with my family.

Yes of course. And to a very great extent. In the last one year, i have spent more time with my family and enjoyed doing DIY projects together. We have also been able to teach eache other many new things, skills and adopted new hobbies.

Yes it definitely has as I have not seen my sister in a long time. She is vulnerable and is nervous about seeing me because I live with a school age child so our chances of passing on the virus are greater. We do speak on the phone every day and restrictions are gradually easing in England plus we have both had our first dose of the vaccination .. so maybe soon.

The Corona virus pandemic has impacted the time that I would have spent with my family because I planned on traveling last year December but unfortunately due to the lock down I couldn't travel.

The pandemic really created that avenue for me to spend enough time with my family because we had no where to go. I have always find it difficult to spend time with them.

Yes it has, previously I see my parents at least once month, but I haven't gone to visit them in over a year. They are elderly and more prone to the virus, I get scared of infecting them

The covid 19 pandemic afforded me the opportunity to be more connected to my family members also I got to know my kids more. For those that had picked up bad habits, I was able to Put that in check.

One of the things amongst other things that the lockdown actually helped to do was to make some very busy persons settle down at home and get to see and understand the importance of family bonding by staying together as a unit.

Personally I have not been affected in any way, but I have a relative who the COVID-19 has affected his family, because of the kind of work he does, he has to spend longer time offshore and away from his family than usual.

Yes it has, I ended up spending too much time with family due to the lockdown that accompanied the covid 19 outbreak and this lead to the total collapse of my respect that was accorded to me as a provider

This virus that freaked the entire planet caused many countries to accomplish lockdowns, which keep the families inside and then they can hangout inside together by doing things as of, watching TV, playing video games, dancing, eating, and having either deep or casual conversations with each other.
I think that Covid19 gave us all a great opportunity to hangout with our families more time as needed, unlike the usual times when everyone had his own frame and hobbies, it forced us all to hangout with our families either if we wanted that or not.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back