What's new

Has covid19 caused you to find a new hobby?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Covid19 caused everyone to stay at his house without the possibility to go outside and hangout with friends, family, people, so people had to try out new hobbies in order to pass the day, so what was your new hobby after Covid19?

Definitely Covid has changed the way we all humans relates to things and has opened our eyes to how the world is changing into, most people lost their jobs and source of income so having a physical job it's not sustainable in today's world anymore. COVID literally changed our lives.

yes, during quarantine I started to watch more youtube videos and now my hobby is watching 2j's videos, listening to his songs and interacting with him on social media (ecpecially yt and twitter)

During the quarantine I begun to learn how to play video games and it has now become my hobby that I really love most and do it most of the times am lonely or feel like playing it as well

During the pandemic I began to come and social media and see what is going on in the world I saw an application it was very fan tiktok so I started using it by posting my dance videos there so dancing has now become my hobby.

Covid19 caused everyone to stay at his house without the possibility to go outside and hangout with friends, family, people, so people had to try out new hobbies in order to pass the day, so what was your new hobby after
Covid19 caused everyone to stay at his house without the possibility to go outside and hangout with friends, family, people, so people had to try out new hobbies in order to pass the day, so what was your new hobby after Covid19?
Over 19 make me to look for more hobby and then to stay indoors without doing anything inside my house, covid-19 time is a great period that we cannot forget, it makes many people to run up and down to look for what they can do as an additional work, which make me to look for more hobby that I can do to support myself against covid-19 pandemic temptation.

I started gardening. I had a few vegetable seeds that I kept in my garden. I took care and it yielded a fair amount of veggies which was sufficient for my family. Eating from your garden is a different feel. Everybody should try and see.

During the COVID-19 I found online jobs and online earnings, this was the biggest hobby for me to learn new skills and work online and earn by doing what I love.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back