What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.

I have had a few extra posting requests sent my way in the last few months, but not much more than that.

I don't own an online business but i can imagine the impact coronavirus had on online business. In fact as we all know all kind types of businesses both online and offline have been hugely affected by this pandemy and it seems like it's not going to stop soon

Not any reasonably skilled within the covid space, however unless you’re simply buying insurance online, somebody has got to be at work to meet online orders! that means that somebody should be out among the general public, and thereby making additional possibilities to unfold the virus. That’s a negative.

But, simply having somebody online to sell you insurance may be a and for online businesses

For me it's the opposite because of the Covid-19 i spend more time in front of my laptop and my
earnings get increased maybe that's because im just working with microjobs and trading platforms

Depend in how domain online :) example: on youtube no. I know a streamer who give 50-60k+ in two months because of coronavirus. He's gaming streamer :)

yeah, covid-19 affected me but in a positive way because it gives me the chance to stay home more and searching always to learn new skills and make money online, and this the important thing to me.

Yeah it will affect it ,because most offline business dosent have the opportunity to continue business due to the lockdown issue , so they don't have enough to advertise

That is quite strange because a lot of online businesses have claimed to record better sales and patronage in this period with people having more time to spend online.

That is quite strange because a lot of online businesses have claimed to record better sales and patronage in this period with people having more time to spend online.
I think those online business like crypto trading site and others aren't too affected from the pandemic ,and some offline business like telecommunications

Covid 19 has not affected my online earning negatively since I only earn online through writing. It has even been easier and faster to earn online during this pandemic period. This is because staying at home has increased the time I have to write online and earn.

I think those online business like crypto trading site and others aren't too affected from the pandemic ,and some offline business like telecommunications
Considering how everyone moved their businesses online in the course of the pandemic, I expected that businesses online beforehand would thrive more.

Considering how everyone moved their businesses online in the course of the pandemic, I expected that businesses online beforehand would thrive more.
Yeah business online is already even thriving and would continue to thrive more even the pandemic couldn't stop it from thriving

Nope, it actually made me move my focus from what I have been doing on what I actually need to do!

In terms of my freelancing work I can see I'm not getting more projects of web development specially lot's of e-commerce related projects so it's good for me but in terms of my own websites, I see 30% drop in traffic and 40% something in ads revenue but things is getting better now may be because of holiday period is coming.
Post automatically merged:

In terms of my freelancing work I can see I'm not getting more projects of web development specially lot's of e-commerce related projects so it's good for me but in terms of my own websites, I see 30% drop in traffic and 40% something in ads revenue but things is getting better now may be because of holiday period is coming.

Yes the covid19 affected my business
because due to the lockdown issues i couldn't visit my store and make more money

yeah, somehow, due to the lockdown it caused more sufferings and inflation, prices of goods and services are extremely high right now.

Covid 19 lockdown was a blessing in disguise for me because I had enough time to work and earn online. My offline hustle was affected negatively as movement was restricted. Living expenses was inflated too.
Thank God for the free time as I earned $1 from one particular paid forum daily combined with other platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back