What's new

Has covid-19 affected your finances?

During the pandemic and the lock down I faced a lot of difficulties. I had trouble selling my birds because there was no more parties and meetings and that affected my finances.

I earn money through internet, so no, Covid-19 has not affected my finances in any way. I do not conduct online business either. The only thing that has affected me is the fact that I got scammed by Hyip website and this made a huge differences to my finance. So Covid-19 has not affected my finances at all.

Covid19 has affected my financial because pandemic affected my business with that a lot of business was not moving well, covid19 has much affect in business.

The pandemic has affected not only me but I believe almost everyone worldwide most of us lost our jobs,businesses went down even lead to closure, this really affected our finances I for one had to opt for online job so I could earn some money I am still recovering from a pandemic

Definitely the pandemic has really affected a lot of people because it came unexpected, my finances have definitely been affected because offline stores aren't doing as well as they used so that's that

Covid-19 pandemic affected my finance badly last year and made thing so tough for me and family. It was so serious when every channel to get money became blocked due to lockdown everywhere. This really affected me seriously but I thanks p God everything is normal now.

yes. many of the people in my country who are into offline business has been broken down during the covid 19. with this, it really affected a lot of business which implies that many business was shut down due to the rate of this pandemic.

Definitely, the pandemic affected a lot of businesses. During the complete lockdown a lot of businesses were severely affected.
No doubt but now people are gradually adapting and things will go back to normal soon fingers crossed although it was a bad time for lots of people

Concerning if covid-19 has affected your finances. Well, I would say that covid-19 really affect business and finances of people especially people with offline business, that is why people are now depressing their business to online world

In reply to your question in the above post concerning if Covid-19 has impacted my finances, well yes indeed covid 19 has affected my finances as i have lost a lot of money through an investment firm that went down during the pandemic

Even though the Covid19 pandemic was not really bad in my country but I think it affected my finances a little. That was the period i discovered making money online fully.

The timing and the so many uncertainty about the covid 19 was what really wrecked the havoc and I can say that my finances were really affected by it.

The Corona virus pandemic affected a lot of people finances especially those who work offline. Some people were laid off from their jobs because of the pandemic.

Yes it has affected my finances because during the lockdown. I was not able to work at all, I was only surviving on the spare fund i had,even up till now I've not been able to recover from the effects of the pandemic but I will recover very soon

It affected my business negatively hopefully next year I’ll be Able to bounce back
I don't think that there is any business that the Corona virus pandemic has not affected in one way or the other it affected me in ways that I cannot comprehend because my sales at my workplace doing good and also the price of materials became very expensive and so therefore affected the price of my product and services.

As long as there was Covid-19, my income decreased, especially my finances, my work was sometimes hampered, which previously was quite smooth. How about you? Is there the same?
As
As long as there was Covid-19, my income decreased, especially my finances, my work was sometimes hampered, which previously was quite smooth. How about you? Is there the same?
as at then, i remembered that nothing happened to my finance just that i was let with almost nothing when the pandemic started, but my working place still paid me.

I think covid19 really affected a lot of business my tailoring business was shut down due to the rate of the pandemic i think
I do not have my own personal business for now but in my workplace whereby I work as a car sales boy I can tell you that it has really affected the business because it has really reduce the amount of people that comes to buy car as there seems not to be much money in the economy.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back