What's new

Has anyone used Taboola to monetize or advertise their site?

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Taboola is a content advertising platform. In other words, Taboola is a content delivery network that promotes its partner web content through its widget based ads on its partner website. You can use Taboola as a publisher or an advertiser. When you are a publisher, you will be running Taboola widget ads that showcase the content from taboola partner network. When you are an advertiser, you promote your content through Taboola partner website.

Taboola is a big company. It has regional offices in various cities around the world, from New Delhi, India, Bangkok, Thailand, to Sao Paulo, Brazil, Tel Aviv, Israel, London, UK, Los Angles, Chicago, and New York.

I am not using Taboola, either as a publisher or an advertiser. Therefore, I do not know anything about publisher requirements

Concerning if anyone has used Taboola to monetize or advertise their sites. Well, I have not heard of it or came across the site before though I have not been involved into usage of site for advertising probably that is why it is new to me, will probably check it out to see it reviews and likely share with my colleagues who might be in need of such site

Concerning if anyone has used Taboola to monetize or advertise their sites. Well, I have not heard of it or came across the site before though I have not been involved into usage of site for advertising probably that is why it is new to me, will probably check it out to see it reviews and likely share with my colleagues who might be in need of such site
Likelihood to Recommend

If you want to have your company advertised on news websites across the United States then Taboola is perfect. If you're looking for clicks and impressions but not so much interested in traffic that is highly engaged and converting often then I'd suggest Taboola as an option to run traffic, too.

I have seenany website use taboola. I have also read reviews on taboola, they claim that taboola is the best content ad networks. So I tried to register there and monetize my blog with it. But there requirement is what that scared me away. They are requesting for website with upto 50000 visit monthly .

Taboola is a content advertising platform. In other words, Taboola is a content delivery network that promotes its partner web content through its widget based ads on its partner website. You can use Taboola as a publisher or an advertiser. When you are a publisher, you will be running Taboola widget ads that showcase the content from taboola partner network. When you are an advertiser, you promote your content through Taboola partner website.

Taboola is a big company. It has regional offices in various cities around the world, from New Delhi, India, Bangkok, Thailand, to Sao Paulo, Brazil, Tel Aviv, Israel, London, UK, Los Angles, Chicago, and New York.

I am not using Taboola, either as a publisher or an advertiser. Therefore, I do not know anything about publisher requirements
No wonder i never heard of it.. Africa is not post of the listed countries you mentioned above.
Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.

I have seenany website use taboola. I have also read reviews on taboola, they claim that taboola is the best content ad networks. So I tried to register there and monetize my blog with it. But there requirement is what that scared me away. They are requesting for website with upto 50000 visit monthly .
They have a high traffic requirement. That's because they want high quality websites on their network. There are ad networks that accept even when you do not have much traffic. But then what is the point of running ads if you do not have traffic. You need traffic to earn, therefore, you better build traffic and then start using ads

I have ever used Taboola. They have high traffic requirements. My websites generate low traffic just between 5000-10000. You will need at least 50k traffic from reputed source to use taboola on your website.

No sir I don't even know what taboola is all about but I will definitely Google it as soon as possible, that's why I really appreciate this sites called bizdustry, everything you need to know is here thousands of thread that has the answer to your question is already here.

No i don't know what is taboola infact before today i never listen about this type of advertising site. but now i search and learnt about this site. After seen all the answers i feel that is not easy site for use.

I have ever used Taboola. They have high traffic requirements. My websites generate low traffic just between 5000-10000. You will need at least 50k traffic from reputed source to use taboola on your website.
One of the major issues with using ad networks like Taboola is their requirement. It might be easy to get approved via adsense as there is no traffic requirement, however, getting approved from taboola that has traffic requirement is really difficult.

Nice. I have never used Taboola myself. But i have heard good stories about it. I am actually considering giving it a try, because most of my competitor sites are using it.

Since taboola works only with the high traffi sites, I believe the pay rate must be really good. I do not know how they pay, through CPM or PPC model. They don't say much on their site.

If they work with high traffic site only, they must be paying really great. Are they paying for the clicks on the ads or are they paying from impression on ads, I would like to know.

On a must serious note,this is my first time off hearing tools called taboola fort a very long time have been surfing online never came across something like this,but it all good that you bring out here for us to update more on this tho.

My websites are small websites, therefore, I have never tried using taboola as a publisher. However, I am thinking about trying as an advertiser. I will see if I can gain traffic by advertising with this ad network.

I have not heard about it before which means I have not definitely used it. I may check it out now and see you how it works and what they can be able to offer me.

Not yet so far, but I hear its a content advertising platform which might be beneficial to me in the near future

Sure, i was using it before Google Adsense approved my site. Now i don't use it any more. It looks like low quality ad network to me. But i have some of my friends saying that it is nice.

I personally not used for myself but I seen friends of mine using for while and getting better performance and I seen many big websites is also using that for monetize. It is good alternative option to Google Adsense.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back