What's new

Has anyone used Taboola to monetize or advertise their site?

Taboola is a content advertising platform. In other words, Taboola is a content delivery network that promotes its partner web content through its widget based ads on its partner website. You can use Taboola as a publisher or an advertiser. When you are a publisher, you will be running Taboola widget ads that showcase the content from taboola partner network. When you are an advertiser, you promote your content through Taboola partner website.

Taboola is a big company. It has regional offices in various cities around the world, from New Delhi, India, Bangkok, Thailand, to Sao Paulo, Brazil, Tel Aviv, Israel, London, UK, Los Angles, Chicago, and New York.

I am not using Taboola, either as a publisher or an advertiser. Therefore, I do not know anything about publisher requirements
This is the first time I am hearing about this website and i think I was able to get some information about the website here. I think it is like a Google monetization program right?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back