What's new

Has anyone used About.me to create their one page website?

About.me is a website that allows you to create one page website for free. They also have a premium service where you can connect your own domain to your About.me page. This site is primarily aimed at sharing your resume online advertising and advertising your services so that you can gain clients.
Free! There's no free meal in life, whoever presents something as free to you, then do a due diligence on the terms and conditions guiding the offer, they usually hide the terms and conditions in the terms and conditions area.

I haven't used it before I think I may not be able to use it anyways.

About.me is a website that allows you to create one page website for free. They also have a premium service where you can connect your own domain to your About.me page. This site is primarily aimed at sharing your resume online advertising and advertising your services so that you can gain clients.

please do correct me if I am wrong, but do they pay you to write content for them, am I right? I do not know how they pay but I think they do pay through paypal. Please do correct me if I am wrong.

Free! There's no free meal in life, whoever presents something as free to you, then do a due diligence on the terms and conditions guiding the offer, they usually hide the terms and conditions in the terms and conditions area.

I haven't used it before I think I may not be able to use it anyways.
About.me is totally free. They do not have any terms and conditions attached. They also have premium version and when you pay you get additional features. This is justifiable.

About.me is totally free. They do not have any terms and conditions attached. They also have premium version and when you pay you get additional features. This is justifiable.
Great to hear that it's free and cool. Please can you throw more light on it because I would definitely like to launch my website before the end of this year so that I will know if I can use it.

Great to hear that it's free and cool. Please can you throw more light on it because I would definitely like to launch my website before the end of this year so that I will know if I can use it.
About.me is not a website builder, it is a platform where you can share your portfolio or your resume. I is something like LinkedIn. If you want a website use wordpress or wix.

This is my first time of hearing about such websites I don't know how it works and I haven't created a one-page website and eat but hearing it I will try it one day it may be giving it to use it I will try it very soon maybe today or tomorrow

Some individuals I know who are into domain buying and reselling actually use this platform to create a landing page for their domains they are selling.

I really don't know anything about the page you just mentioned now. If I want to create a website in most cases the best I do is that I go for good domain and hosting company like namecheap and register from there

I knew approximately this internet site handiest when I released my personal internet site. Since I have already got my internet site,Never used it however it sounds to be a professional

Wow, hearing this for the first time and I hope it's free to use. Will make use of this and I hope it has unique features, thanks for sharing.

Post automatically merged:

have an account with adsterra and I have used it but I did not use it for long. When I placed the code and shoe ads on my blog what I earn from the ad was small so I left it and moved to a-ads. I prefer a-ads to adsterra. But I don't know now if it that now pays well.

I have never heard of this site before, in other words about.me is more like a site one can use not only to create a one page site but also it can be used to get traffic for your online business?

Well this is good initiative no doubt, although I'm just hearing about it for the first time, it's worth checking out and could turn out to be a good thing so really a good one yeah

This is the first time of hearing about this one page website. I think it will be very useful for people like me who don't know much about how to create a site. One can learn with this platform. It will be very sensible if I can make a one page tutorial with my affiliate links. So one can just read the whole info there. It is just my take.

Nope I haven't tried this website before because I believe that I know myself better than anyone else so whenever I want to write or add an about us page to any off my website, what I do is sit down and write all I want people to know about me.

The website tends to be very interesting since one can create if for free at the same time merge it with his own domain and do advert on it.its quite interesting.

Whoa this is so nice never knew about this it's good, thank you for sharing this but are there any other necessary to do anything will need to know to help us gain more access or advantages

Well I appreciate this information but is possible for one to also gain from the advertisement shared through the about me

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back