What's new

Has anyone used About.me to create their one page website?

About me ranks very high and will always rank higher than your personal website. However, I think you should invest in your own site rather than pay a third party site.
About.me is a website that allows you to create a one-page website for free. We also have a premium service that allows you to connect your own domain to your About.me page. This website is primarily aimed at promoting your resume online and promoting your services to attract clients.

Last edited:
Although I haven't utilized it, having a well-written page about yourself or your website seems like a wonderful thing to do to promote it more and more professionally.

I don't know of this website. I've only heard about it from you. I'll try to make some research on it and ask around to see if anyone i know has used it to create a website.

If you want to a portfolio website but do not have money to create your own website, this is really good. If you are a freelancer, you should be using about.me to create one page website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back