What's new

Has Anyone Tried Paidforarticles.com?

I have not worked on article writing sites before but I think it is good to give it a try. Most of the paid to write articles site and not very reliable and my result in a waste of time, that is why I don't like working on them
I haven't to try out any article writing sites. I prefer to work on paid to post site because I am always afraid of the legitimacy of some sites. I am very sure of some paid to post sites that I work on.

Last edited:
I have not been able to try out this platform, and I do not really know why but I believe that they are not been able to publish enough payment proof is a major reason why I've not been able to their platform yet.

I have not dry out this article writing sites because I prefer to use my energy on paid to post site like this platform. It is much more enjoyable to work here than the article writing sites.

I dont know anything about this content writing website its just like others article writing site such as edusson which I have use before,but for this particular one I dont know how its works so I dont know anything about it.

I have never tried working on articles but I hear people earn so much from articles. Maybe I will try it one day when I improve my skills on writing. I should probably read alot of novels but I don't like reading them.

I have not try out this particular website before because the site seems to be an article writing site which is not my way of making money on the internet. The requirement is often high.

It sounds good but I hope it is not like the other paid to write websites where the time you are spending there is definitely not worth the low amounts of money you get from the website. I don't like the idea of views because just like Youtube if you don't gain those views you won't be able to earn money and then you are depending on the views and your time can be wasted. But I will indeed give it a try because it sounds possible to earn there a nice amount of money, sometimes you have to give applications/websites a try. So good luck to everyone who tries it and thank you for your sharing.

I have never made money from any such platform. I do not like putting much hope on them right now as I'm more focused on better making money online opportunities that could be utilized better .

The money paid by this website is very encouraging but the fact that it is only based in India, I think it is not applicable to me. I would like to know if this particular platform works globally. I need answer to this question very quickly. Thanks.

The money paid by this website is very encouraging but the fact that it is only based in India, I think it is not applicable to me. I would like to know if this particular platform works globally. I need answer to this question very quickly. Thanks.
I dont think that the website accept all country in the world because from what I see they base in india and some people are complaining that they dont accept all member.

But I never visited the website since they are not popular like hubpages or allwriting

I dont think that the website accept all country in the world because from what I see they base in india and some people are complaining that they dont accept all member.

But I never visited the website since they are not popular like hubpages or allwriting
It is better not to waste ones time on all this platforms, there are other platforms that one could channel his energy on . It is better to work on paid to post sites some times than working on all this article writing sites. Have you been paid on hubpages or allwriting that you mentioned?

To be frank I beleive that what you said is very true you dont need to waste time on article website but some article website are legit and they pay on time without any issue.

A website like iwritter pays very fast

I have never heard from it before. But all in all
if the site is legit then I think it is
one of the most well paying paid to write website ever.
However, I will make a due diligence before venturing into it since the online sector is invaded by a rising number of scammers of late.

That is a very good one but you actually need a lot of promotions for you to make tangible amount of money for every article you write. This might be good for some people but there are better platforms to make some good money.

Well, since the CPM rates of that site are unbelievably high, I really doubt that the site is legit. There are no reviews or ratings about that site ion the internet anywhere.

From the information I gather yesterday I beleive that the website is legit and its like they specilize on blogs content.

Well am not a member I only work with writterbay and alwriting.

Someone sugggested I add 'justanswer .com' and forget about them but I will still check if I can make fortune here

From the information I gather yesterday I beleive that the website is legit and its like they specilize on blogs content.

Well am not a member I only work with writterbay and alwriting.

Someone sugggested I add 'justanswer .com' and forget about them but I will still check if I can make fortune here
Probably, the website is very legitimate and there are people who have reported making money from it. You talked about being a member of alwriting and writterbay, how does those platforms actually work?.

Probably, the website is very legitimate and there are people who have reported making money from it. You talked about being a member of alwriting and writterbay, how does those platforms actually work?.

I really doubt if it is actually legit! How can they offer so high rates to writers? Moreover, there are no real payment proofs from anyone on the web. just some self-created payment proofs.

I really doubt if it is actually legit! How can they offer so high rates to writers? Moreover, there are no real payment proofs from anyone on the web. just some self-created payment proofs.
It is like you don't know that there are websites that pay reasonable amount of money for high-quality articles. It is not just any kind of article but high-quality one with very experienced writer.

this is my first time of hearing about such a platform and i would definitely try it out, and drop my review on this platform if it works well for me, because in time past i have not really be successful on this sort of platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back