Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Paidforarticles is an Indian website that pays lucrative rates for articles. It is a revenue sharing platform where you will earn $1 for 100 unique views and $10 for 1,000 unique views on your articles. However, you shall only earn money when someone actually reads your article. This means that you will only get paid when people open the page for a really long time and read your content. The payment options they provide is PayTM (For Indians only), Skrill, PayPal, Google Pay, and PhonePe (For Indians only). This is an Indian website but anyone from any part of the world can join and earn. They accept a minimum of 500 word article. It might seem like a lucrative money earning opportunity. However, I have not earned much. Has anyone in here tried it?

Thanks for sharing this information, I have a friend who has skills in writing unique contents, will pass this to her to register, I hope she is accepted

It's actually lucrative, so that simply means that after writing an article for them, you will also shoulder the responsibility of sharing the article on different platforms so you will gain views, I will check the website out to know if it's worth a trial.

Paidforarticles is an Indian website that pays lucrative rates for articles. It is a revenue sharing platform where you will earn $1 for 100 unique views and $10 for 1,000 unique views on your articles. However, you shall only earn money when someone actually reads your article. This means that you will only get paid when people open the page for a really long time and read your content. The payment options they provide is PayTM (For Indians only), Skrill, PayPal, Google Pay, and PhonePe (For Indians only). This is an Indian website but anyone from any part of the world can join and earn. They accept a minimum of 500 word article. It might seem like a lucrative money earning opportunity. However, I have not earned much. Has anyone in here tried it?
The website might be a legit website. But I don't believe much in India websites . I have tried many Indian websites before and I never got paid. The last one was a captcha solving websites, after reaching the minimum payout I requested for payout but they gave me said I must bring 15 users to there website before I can withdraw

The website might be a legit website. But I don't believe much in India websites . I have tried many Indian websites before and I never got paid. The last one was a captcha solving websites, after reaching the minimum payout I requested for payout but they gave me said I must bring 15 users to there website before I can withdraw

I am not sure about what Indian sites you have tried. However, they do have many payment proofs on their website. The starneg thing is that payment proofs are available on their site, but they are only available of the transactions that were made through PayTM. So I am not sure how legit this site actually is.

This is my first time coming across something like this since all my days online and wI ould like to see more reviews about it from people here that have also work on that platform to let us know how the site works.

Sounds nice though, are the article written in English? And most importantly do they have a system that helps them tell if the someone actually reads the article? Cause someone can write an article and use another ip address in opening the article for a long period of time, just to get paid.

Sounds nice though, are the article written in English? And most importantly do they have a system that helps them tell if the someone actually reads the article? Cause someone can write an article and use another ip address in opening the article for a long period of time, just to get paid.

Yes, they do accept articles in English and Hindi language. I have submitted an article and it got accepted. Your article must be in a list form only. You can write a 500 word article and earn there. The key to earn more would be to promote your articles on various sites. i am not sure if Paidforarticles is a scam or legit site.

I haven't join any Indian website before,and I do not intend in joining any,but since it has to deal with money I would love to,but it is discouraging in terms that if no one veiw my comments I won't earn financially.

I haven't join any Indian website before,and I do not intend in joining any,but since it has to deal with money I would love to,but it is discouraging in terms that if no one veiw my comments I won't earn financially.

The only thing I am concerned about is their pay rates. I am not aware of any platform that pay a whooping $1 for just 100 views. In the past there were some sites that used to pay $5 per 1000 views on your article. However, they later changed the rates.

This sounds similar to Opera News Hub in Africa. You can make excellent money with it, but it's best to focus on no more than two niches to succeed.

Heard the name before but never tried it, because of the high number of scammers available online to dupe people who are naive, I have chosen to be extraordinarily careful with online Businesses.

I have personally never head of paid for articles platform before. I can see from the explanation given that they are a bit unique from our usual paid to write post.

This sounds similar to Opera News Hub in Africa. You can make excellent money with it, but it's best to focus on no more than two niches to succeed.

I have heard about OperaNewsHub a few months ago. Is OperaNewsHub only available to African members? I want to join the platform, but I am from Pakistan. I am not sure if they accept members from my country or not.

I have personally never head of paid for articles platform before. I can see from the explanation given that they are a bit unique from our usual paid to write post.
I have not also heard of that name before but from what I learn someone tell me that its an indian site am working with some other article writing website its provide me the access to earn from earch article been submitted thou I dont know how they make their money but will give this one a try someday

I have heard about OperaNewsHub a few months ago. Is OperaNewsHub only available to African members? I want to join the platform, but I am from Pakistan. I am not sure if they accept members from my country or not.
I have come across this opera news hub before. I have even attempted getting in before but just couldn't understand the entire platform. So I have to abort the platform continuation sometime ago

I have come across this opera news hub before. I have even attempted getting in before but just couldn't understand the entire platform. So I have to abort the platform continuation sometime ago

Well, I tried signing-up for OperaNewsHub and I was disappointed to know that they only accept writers from Africa and it is not open to any other continents. i do not know if i will receive payments if I sign-up and ask my African friends to recieve payments on my behalf.

I want to commend you for bringing this earning opportunity to the notice of this great forum. From the analysis above, I think the platform looks legit and lucrative. With the pay rate stated above, I believe one can make so much money writing there. But I don't know what quality of contents they need before approval. I will check things out for myself though. Thanks for sharing.

It is really profitable, to ensure that just implies that after composing a short article for all of them, you will certainly likewise shoulder the obligation of discussing the short post on various systems therefore you will certainly increase sights, I will certainly inspect the site bent on understand if it is well really truly worth a litigation.

I never tried this before, with what you wrote about this article submission site it looks promising indeed for one to earn from it. Have you tried earning from it @Good-Person?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back