What's new

Has Anyone Tried Paidforarticles.com?

I don't think I am going to work on that platform form as it doesn't look real the amount for payment is to real to be true,100 views I hardly see such platform

This is actually nice although I think one has to bee a content writer to fully real from this

I tis not so easy to make money in here. No one know if the website actually pays. It might be possible that the website is not geniune and this is why I have asked if people in here ever got paid by them or not.

I have been hearing about paid for articles com but never tried it ,is one of the good gpt sites,but you only earn by the numbers or views you get,but one thing a understand people reciprocate ,eg views for views coments for coments

I have been hearing about paid for articles com but never tried it ,is one of the good gpt sites,but you only earn by the numbers or views you get,but one thing a understand people reciprocate ,eg views for views coments for coments

I also tried to search for it but I was not able to find much information about it anywhere. There is no information on Youtube either apart from a few videos that promoted it. I would be unwilling to try the site.

I also tried to search for it but I was not able to find much information about it anywhere. There is no information on Youtube either apart from a few videos that promoted it. I would be unwilling to try the site.
most of those sites are not available in some of the countries,but I believe there might be the once that are real,all you have to do is to continue searching ,I know one day you will definitely come across a great one , just keep searching .

most of those sites are not available in some of the countries,but I believe there might be the once that are real,all you have to do is to continue searching ,I know one day you will definitely come across a great one , just keep searching .

You may try the Paidforarticles site only if you have a really a big number of followers. Paidforarticles have clearly stated that they do not pay for hits on your article. They only pay for visitors who spend some time reading your content. So it is not that easy to make money as it sounds. Moreover, the reliablity of Paidforarticles is also dubious.

You may try the Paidforarticles site only if you have a really a big number of followers. Paidforarticles have clearly stated that they do not pay for hits on your article. They only pay for visitors who spend some time reading your content. So it is not that easy to make money as it sounds. Moreover, the reliablity of Paidforarticles is also dubious.
Based on what you've just stated ,one can gain income by the numbers of readers he or she has ,it easy to get that , many people are not interested in reading articles,I like making articles but the problem I have is about the payment, but have you tried the site

It can really be hard to work in paid per view article writing sites. Especially it does not depend on his alone, it is hard to get people to actually read the stuff for a long time. So I don't think I can work in such a site.

Based on what you've just stated ,one can gain income by the numbers of readers he or she has ,it easy to get that , many people are not interested in reading articles,I like making articles but the problem I have is about the payment, but have you tried the site

I have not tried the site and this is why I was asking if someone in here have tried it or not. It looks like no one in here have tried the site. Let's see if someone tries it and gives feedback in here.

I have not tried the site and this is why I was asking if someone in here have tried it or not. It looks like no one in here have tried the site. Let's see if someone tries it and gives feedback in here.
OK, I will appreciate it if your share it with me (that's if you find it)

Making $1 for 100 views? Are you insane? Either this is a typo ($1 for 1000 views is more realistic) or this is a fake website. If the payment is too high, we need to be careful about the site.

Paidforarticles is an Indian website that pays lucrative rates for articles. It is a revenue sharing platform where you will earn $1 for 100 unique views and $10 for 1,000 unique views on your articles. However, you shall only earn money when someone actually reads your article. This means that you will only get paid when people open the page for a really long time and read your content. The payment options they provide is PayTM (For Indians only), Skrill, PayPal, Google Pay, and PhonePe (For Indians only). This is an Indian website but anyone from any part of the world can join and earn. They accept a minimum of 500 word article. It might seem like a lucrative money earning opportunity. However, I have not earned much. Has anyone in here tried it?
I'm very sure that working on this kind of project isn't something that can be able to favor me in any way because getting those views is going to a hard job.

I'm very sure that working on this kind of project isn't something that can be able to favor me in any way because getting those views is going to a hard job.

Well, since they are offering unrealistic earnings on views and since they are not that popular website, I believe, it would be much better to find a much better earning opportunitiy rather than try out Paidforarticles. Their payment proofs also look dubious to me.

Bro I'll not agree that this opportunity seems lucrative, there's no lucrativity in it in any way. That amount is too small for a successful open rate.
I can quite understand why they set it that way though - humans tend to be very cunning when it comes to opportunities like these. They always want shortcuts.

This a great way to earn money. But trust me is Abit stressful. You can only get paid by the number of views you get. It's takes a lot of time to write up a good and quality articles. You hardly get views this days.

It sounds great and I feel I should join but all the payment gateways are not available in my country. The idea looks great and I would think in that direction too.

Thanks for sharing the information I will invite my friends who are interested in writing articles to the site so they can offer their services there.

I would like to participate in this earning opportunity. But please can I have a look at your payment or earning received from this platform? To confirm the authenticity of this platform.

It's a wonderful paid to post sites but I don't think it would work in my country. Apart from this, all the payment gateways that is supported by the website doesn't work in my area.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back