What's new

Has Anyone Tried Paidforarticles.com?

That looks so awesome. The pay rate is really great unlike many other sites that pay so less for 1000views. I will go check the site out to see if I can earn there. Though their payment options don't include cryptocurrencies, but I will try cashing out with PayPal.

I never tried this before, with what you wrote about this article submission site it looks promising indeed for one to earn from it. Have you tried earning from it @Good-Person?

Hi Buddy! I have only written one article on Paidforarticles. The real trick here is to promote your article and get views as much as you can. I have written a single article for them but only earned 1 cent now. I never promoted my articles, but I am planning to give it a one more try. A site that pays $10 per 1,000 views does not seem legit to me.

Hi Buddy! I have only written one article on Paidforarticles. The real trick here is to promote your article and get views as much as you can. I have written a single article for them but only earned 1 cent now. I never promoted my articles, but I am planning to give it a one more try. A site that pays $10 per 1,000 views does not seem legit to me.
If they offer $10 for 1,000 views made by users, then I'll say it's worthwhile indeed. Promoting it, it's very easy for me. I can promote it very well and earn the $10. I'll go check it out.

If they offer $10 for 1,000 views made by users, then I'll say it's worthwhile indeed. Promoting it, it's very easy for me. I can promote it very well and earn the $10. I'll go check it out.

You can try them, but please note that I do not know if they are a legit platform. The only payment proof available on their website is in the form of PayTM payment system (An Indian payment system), even though they offer many payment options. This is strange!

I have no heard of this site before,well from your explanation I will say a very big thank you,I appreciate your effort to publicise this here

Any updates about the site? have you tried it? You may earn money, but I do not think that it will still be an easy thing to earn money using this site due to the fact that it is really hard to get people to read articles that are written by you. However, you may still try it and see if you achieve any success.

Any updates about the site? have you tried it? You may earn money, but I do not think that it will still be an easy thing to earn money using this site due to the fact that it is really hard to get people to read articles that are written by you. However, you may still try it and see if you achieve any success.
If what you explained is ideal then their is possibilities for me to earn from it. Even if it doesn't get to 1k viewers I believe I can get paid when it is up to 500 views too. Send the link here for easy access, thank you.

If what you explained is ideal then their is possibilities for me to earn from it. Even if it doesn't get to 1k viewers I believe I can get paid when it is up to 500 views too. Send the link here for easy access, thank you.

You might earn using them and you can try them and see if they really pay. This is because the minimum payout threshold is merely $5 and you can reach that threshold easily just by gaining 500 paid views. The URL of the website is paidforarticles(dot)com.

I am new in this online business congratulations if you have been paid but please explain in details how it works,so that I can also benefit

This is a wonderful site I would really love to have settle for and earn from but
my government has Scrabbed of pay pal method

You might earn using them and you can try them and see if they really pay. This is because the minimum payout threshold is merely $5 and you can reach that threshold easily just by gaining 500 paid views. The URL of the website is paidforarticles(dot)com.
Thanks dear, I'll be checking it out now you did well to share them. I'm simply non the hunt for many earning sites, but I won't manage them all now, I just need better paying ones.

This is a wonderful site I would really love to have settle for and earn from but
my government has Scrabbed of pay pal method

I do not think that it would be wise to pass judgement before actually trying it out. They also offer many other payment methods apart from paypal but I doubt if they would actually pay you $1 for 100 views. No other site pay such an amount.

Thanks for the update. If other Countries are to participate how will they get paid? Note that some Countries place restriction on PayPal so what's the way forward?

I don't think I have heard about this site. One usd for 100 views is too good to be true. I don't know about any sites that is paying as much as this site, not even Vocal and Medium

I haven't heard of such site and currently I have acquired some knowledge in graphics from online classes and I will begin an online class for content writing of which I would have love to register for this sumite but the payment method is not favourable

I haven't heard of such site and currently I have acquired some knowledge in graphics from online classes and I will begin an online class for content writing of which I would have love to register for this sumite but the payment method is not favourable

This Paidforarticles is not a really famous site. In fact, there is no evidence that it is a legit money earning site. I really doubt if anyone can pay $1 for just 100 views. No one pays that amount of cash.

Yes! I've been scammed on GPT site before, after investing my time and resources I wasn't paid when I reach the minimum withdrawal threshold.

Paidforarticle is quite a lucrative means of making money online. Get your articles well structured, uploaded and read. Some of this site have their own number of read articles and the price attached to.

I have heard about OperaNewsHub a few months ago. Is OperaNewsHub only available to African members? I want to join the platform, but I am from Pakistan. I am not sure if they accept members from my country or not
I used to be a regular writer on OperaNewsHub and I don't think it works outside the Africa continent. It is designed and built to help build local and international news, especially what is trending on Twitter, Facebook or generally

I used to be a regular writer on OperaNewsHub and I don't think it works outside the Africa continent. It is designed and built to help build local and international news, especially what is trending on Twitter, Facebook or generally

I have read about scooper news. They support a new countries apart from some African countries. Luckily, they also support my country also. However, I am not sure how much they pay and how they pay. Do you have any info about them?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back