What's new

Has anyone played fantasy sports and made money?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Fantasy sports are online games where you set up your own virtual team (based on real athletes). You earn points based on your players' performance in the real life. Your points can be converted into real cash. Have you tried any such games and made money?

I have played a few contests but was not successful at that. Although I don't belive in this but thinking to start again to try my luck

I never played fantasy sports and dislike the online campaigns that are pushing every person to play fantasy sports because it's a big business and these companies are spending millions on advertisement.

I have never tried doing that way since my internet connection is very weak and I don't know if I can play with it because mostly people are not interested in such kind of platform.

I seriously don't know how that works. Those fantasy sports, I have been seeing on local forums in my country, Nigeria. I sense there is a monetary incentive in it.

I played it, but I stopped. It requires time and effort. I no longer have much time to do other earnings. am contented with postings in a forum. I have an active job.

I seriously don't know how that works. Those fantasy sports, I have been seeing on local forums in my country, Nigeria. I sense there is a monetary incentive in it.
Its quite similar to betting but the only difference is its about sports and is moulded as a game and this is why its legal in India otherwise betting is not legal in India

Fantasy sports are online games where you set up your own virtual team (based on real athletes). You earn points based on your players' performance in the real life. Your points can be converted into real cash. Have you tried any such games and made money?
I have never experienced this before. I have only played games to make money online

I am planning to start again with the start of Indian premier league but will decide about it soon

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back