Has anyone mined XMR on EO.Finance

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I recently came across a multi-currency crypto wallet called EO.Finance. The wallet also has in-built Monero (XMR) mining functionality. it is free to mine and free to withdraw. Has anyone used this platform for mining purposes? What's your experience like? Can you actually recommend it?

I recently came across a multi-currency crypto wallet called EO.Finance. The wallet also has in-built Monero (XMR) mining functionality. it is free to mine and free to withdraw. Has anyone used this platform for mining purposes? What's your experience like? Can you actually recommend it?
@DigitalNomad, did you get to use this platform? I have long been passionate about Monero and recently discovered this website but I have seen varied reviews between good and bad, have you come to use this site after you opened this thread? Do you have any proof of payment?

@DigitalNomad, did you get to use this platform? I have long been passionate about Monero and recently discovered this website but I have seen varied reviews between good and bad, have you come to use this site after you opened this thread? Do you have any proof of payment?
I tried this site for a couple of weeks then I realized that the withdrawal threshold is very high and it might take a very long time to reach there. They also had very high withdrawal fees. Therefore, I gave up.

One common thing with most mining platform is the high withdrawal threshold and also very high withdrawal fees. It's a signature that all of them copy. It's the same thing with StormGain, so I'm not surprised to see EO.Finance copy the same thing. This is the reason why I don't give much attention to most of these mining websites.

If you are using free mining feature and if you have not invested any money in mining programs, do you think you should be worried about the high fees? YOu are just getting free mone and they are deducing some percentage form the free money you will be receiving.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back