Has anyone left Wordpress?

John_jony

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have several websites, 2 made with Wordpress, and I'm getting bored with it. I'm spending a lot of time with Wordpress to create what I want, and I don't have enough time to write posts. Has anyone else thought the same way and changed?

WordPress is a great platform for large businesses but it requires more technical knowledge. Some people who are not interested in learning technical things and want to save their time, go for other options like Wix. Wix is a website builder and easy to use, especially for small businesses.

I think that this is a very common problem because a lot of people start up a website however they do not have the necessary time in order to manage it effectively and as a result he generally ends up taking a backseat later on.

I don't know many people that use wordpress anymore. Don't get me wrong, it's a great blog software and website software, but I feel as if there are better alternatives. Plus, when you have the many website makers out there, it's made wordpress kinda pointless to use. But, if you want to practice on something, I say go for it.

If you don't have time to create content, then you try forums, gaming site and others sits like that. Also, you can hire people to write for you. This is effective method of updating a blog.

Do not have time means hire profesionnal workers to do the staff instead of letting a community disappear for lack of time unless you have a dummy community then it is your full right or not having money to pay writers.

Wordpress is almost becoming like a forgotten thing by everybody, most of the people born in this century don't even know about it. The world has become more advance now and we have to move with it

I’ve personally tried using Wordpress before but found that it just wasn’t for me. Maybe it was because it was too complex for me? I’ve always preferred Weebly or Wix more.

I do not think anybody is going to leave wordpress and in fact a lot of startups are even beginning to choose it because it is going to provide you with flexible options and it is much much cheaper.

I have let a domain name and it's hosting sit idle for a year, so I understand the feeling of getting tired of the same blogging system. However WordPress is still the best out there.

I have let a domain name and it's hosting sit idle for a year, so I understand the feeling of getting tired of the same blogging system. However WordPress is still the best out there.
Especially if you find yourself the only person how blogs and interacts but things differ if you are someone how is blogging and getting people interacts if they are not generic comments.

I have several websites, 2 made with Wordpress, and I'm getting bored with it. I'm spending a lot of time with Wordpress to create what I want, and I don't have enough time to write posts. Has anyone else thought the same way and changed?
Personally, I think Wordpress is quite complicated to use, especially for beginners in the computer realm, such as me. I think website builders like Wix would be more beneficial.

I tried my hands on wordpress first time in 2012. It was a free blog blog. I created my first self hosted site in 2015 and I used wordpress. I have never though about leaving wordpress. I don't even know what I would be using if I am not using wordpress.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back