What's new

Has anyone invested into an online business? how is it going so far?

Dot

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.

In online world i invest just in PTC sites , some became a scam along the way and others I took out the maximum double invested.

I invested in my own project which is an online business, it goes well, started getting more and more clients and selling my digital products to them.

I have not invested in any online business yet but have some investments in offline businesses. I hope I would be able to make online investments soon.

I have invested in crypto trading and i am making little profit from it i based on long term gains so i study the market and set a target

There was a time I invested in e-commerce, drop shipping to be precise it was going smooth at the start but I need money to pay for ads and some other things and I found it difficult at that time. Now I Just invest in Cryptocurrencies and it's been good

I invested to promote my Facebook page and it was a really good experience for me because I learned a lot of things.

My next best mint to be on bitcoin cuz I've already listed on tron dog coin and others but the news that I heard about bitcoin rising up to $330000 next year has got me looking for money to invest on it.

My next best mint to be on bitcoin cuz I've already listed on tron dog coin and others but the news that I heard about bitcoin rising up to $330000 next year has got me looking for money to invest on it.
$330 000 is damn huge i guess those news is just to make people invest in bitcoin

Investment online for me has been topsy turvy ,some paid well, while others were just bad for business.

I invest on bitcoin last year and i make alot of gain from it.you have to focus on what you want to invest in to make sure you are making gain from it

I've gotten mixed results so far. Few of my investments yielded to my expectations. Others was a total waste of time and funds even though they weren't scams.
The rest turned out to be scams.

$330 000 is damn huge i guess those news is just to make people invest in bitcoin
yes they are and it is really working cuz just recently I heard that a man deposited all your company deposited 250 million dollars in bitcoin can you imagine that so I believe by before the end of 2021 bitcoin should be in approximately 200 thousand dollars

yes they are and it is really working cuz just recently I heard that a man deposited all your company deposited 250 million dollars in bitcoin can you imagine that so I believe by before the end of 2021 bitcoin should be in approximately 200 thousand dollars
If the man deposit 250 million dollars in bitcoin that doesn't mean the price would get to $ 330000 , i think its for more people to invest

If the man deposit 250 million dollars in bitcoin that doesn't mean the price would get to $ 330000 , i think its for more people to invest
The it can also help bitcoin to rise more because like I've said before the more the vestment the more bitcoin will continue to rise

My online investment is all based on cryptocurrency investment. I currently earn from staked lead token (0.45% daily ) and Tron ( 3%+ daily )

I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.
Yea, I invested in forex and cryptocurrency, and since the pandemic its going well

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back