Has anyone invested into an online business? how is it going so far?

Sincerem

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I will remember this Sincerem. ☺️
Now I'm even motivated to start writing as early as may. Let me see how it goes. I will come back to share about it.
With what you've said here, i believe in your writing ability, to write tremendously and what people can read and feel eager to carry on for long. You'll succeed my dear friend.

Akinwale701

Verified Poster.... I buy all country Gift cards
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.
The stress and distress that are involved in most of all these online investments have made me to stay away from them since a friend of mine was duped some years ago.

Abbeyola

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.
Most of the online business are very risky, and they crash before you could know it, that is why alot of people go for the freebies, nothing to loose.

Muhammad Arslan

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Investing in Online Businesses is a pin on Pinterest.
11th of June, 2019 - Using investment robots to make money with bitcoins - FX TRADING has developed artificial intelligence-based investment applications. When it comes to saving, there are a few things to keep in mind.

Expand your company to the United Kingdom - international.great.gov.uk
Great Britain's government website is www.great.gov.uk.
Learn about the major investment opportunities in aquaculture in the United Kingdom. Humbersid Chemicals

Kingsley

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yes i have invested in somany online platforms some of them turned out to be scams and frustrating. While a few others ended well and turned out to be productive so talking about online invest. Iit will be wise to do a proper follow up before investing cash into the online business.

Sincerem

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Anyone who is so determined to succeed in online investment will be subjected to scam. But his or her persistency will surely yield out good result in the future. Their are legit online businesses and scamming ones. So always make proper researches before embarking on any of them.

Justin

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I do not have any online investment, however, I have a lot of friends who have online businesses, and it is very profitable for them. They started with a small investment.

Carson20t

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
digital assets are quite tedius to be associated to but with adequatte knowledge it can work out pretty well.I really think you have to choose a business that will work for you and get to decide weather you want to be local or extend outside your boarders in the transactions but at each stage you have to be reviewing the business.

Kelly5

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have invested into a lot of online businesses both in the past as well as presently. They have all been doing fine with a few challenges

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.