What's new

Has anyone ever heard of sidegig.ng

Has anyone gotten paid from this website to add his/ her payment proof so we share it and confirm that the site is legit?

I have registered on this platform but I am not so active on it . So, I have not reached the withdrawal threshold. As a result.of this, I cannot say categorically that the platform is legitimate or not.

The owners of this website are from a country that is notorious for scamming a lot of people online and it is not going to be nice trusting them to be able to keep to the test of time.

That sounds awesome
I’d have no problem liking and retweeting people’s stuff esp on Twitter. I do that anyway.
Thanks for the info my friend
This is also the same thing that I have been thinking about. I am always on Twitter interacting with people's post so it is not going to be bad at all to be making money from it.

The website is legit but it is limited to a particular country . If you check the domain name, it showed that it belongs to a Nigerian and there's every possibilities that you would get paid in their local currency.

You certified this site legit, but you don't mention what exactly we need to do to make payment, is it ptc site are any kind of forum, if we don't know proper information then how to join this site.
I think the website is more of a freelancing platform whereby you do services and you get paid. It may be little tasks just like micro jobs platforms.

I think the website is more of a freelancing platform whereby you do services and you get paid. It may be little tasks just like micro jobs platforms.
If this is a micro job site, then surely I will not join this site because I have already come across this type of site and I really hate it. I don't like their payout. They pay a very low amount, now I consider working on a paid to post site better to make money.

If this is a micro job site, then surely I will not join this site because I have already come across this type of site and I really hate it. I don't like their payout. They pay a very low amount, now I consider working on a paid to post site better to make money.
Yeah, microjobs platforms is actually very hard for you to make an equal amount of money from. I have ventured into some of them in the past but at the end of the day I regretted wasting my time.

Yeah, microjobs platforms is actually very hard for you to make an equal amount of money from. I have ventured into some of them in the past but at the end of the day I regretted wasting my time.
Working on time-wasting sites, then surely we will regret our decision because time is the most valuable thing in our lives. If we waste that time on making a few cents, that's not good. It's better to invest that time in learning skills.

Working on time-wasting sites, then surely we will regret our decision because time is the most valuable thing in our lives. If we waste that time on making a few cents, that's not good. It's better to invest that time in learning skills.
Yeah, it is better for you to venture into websites that pays reasonable amount of money or better still learn a skill in order to make better money in the future instead of wasting your time on website that will not allow you make even a dollar on daily basis.

This is also the same thing that I have been thinking about. I am always on Twitter interacting with people's post so it is not going to be bad at all to be making money from it.
I don't do much on Twitter anymore, but getting paid to simply interact with specific members at a set price would be great. I have 4 online jobs at the moment, + I am getting paid by a school to help tutor 2 students in English and Spelling.
But this sounds like a great opportunity and I wish you the best of luck! :)

Yea i already know about sidegig before and I've been hearing so many stories about it. It's good and it's legit but the money you earn on the platform is too small and it takes so much time before you can reach minimum withdrawal

You can join Sidegig, a charming service that pays you just to follow and like individuals on Twitter and Instagram, by clicking the link below. They pay for each image you like and for each person you follow. They also pay for each photo you like.

You can join Sidegig, a charming service that pays you just to follow and like individuals on Twitter and Instagram, by clicking the link below. They pay for each image you like and for each person you follow. They also pay for each photo you like.
That's a good idea, I'll definitely try them out, I have been looking for a way to earn a extra amount of money online I believe if I give them my time I might earn something from it.

Even with your explanation, I still find it difficult to grasp what this platform is all about. However, if you could provide me a more detailed explanation, I think I would be happy to join the website and earn money there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back