What's new

Has anyone ever been scammed/robbed by a GPT site?

When you start hearing a get paid to site begin to give excuses for this or for that as a reason you can't get paid at the moment, just begin be weary of such platform, they might just be preparing to start cheating on you
That is actually how so many of them start to show red flags that Indicate the owner is not ready to continue paying. It's best to not put enough hope in them.

If not for the fact that I don't like being scammed on this kind of websites, I take my time to listen to people's testimony and take questions from here in order to avoid any of these ugly situations again

People needs to be careful on this kind of platforms because there are a lot of scammers disguising on the internet looking for who to scam.

There is this popular website that almost bizdustry members joined when it was newly launched. The site talked about games and the like. Many people later complained that the website is scam.

Well i have been somewhat scammed by these gpt sites but sometimes to yoir greatest Surprise it's could be sometimes legits.

It is easy to become victim on get paid to sites. A lot of us are so desperate to earn that we join a site without doing enough research and also ignoring the red flags

A lot of people have been scammed by many GPT websites in the sense that there efforts and time are wasted and some scammed of their money.

If you are new you are prone to scamming because you do not know how things work and how to spot a scamming site, as you being to gain experience, you are no more scammed.

I have not been scammed by any gpt sites. Although, i have not withdrawn from any GPT sites that I have worked on. The reviews I got from trust pilot showed that this sites are legit and this gives me confidence

I have not been scammed by any gpt sites. Although, i have not withdrawn from any GPT sites that I have worked on. The reviews I got from trust pilot showed that this sites are legit and this gives me confidence
it is very important that when you want to venture into any platform then you will check reviews on platforms like trustpilot and so many of them.

The first get paid to site that I have participated in was dime forum and it was the one that scammed me of about 10 dollars and they refused to pay me.

I cannot remember the exact period at this time though, but I know I have been severely robbed of my due earnings by a particular get paid to platform I was engaged with a very long time ago

Yes, I have to be in such a situation of scam. I was in an environment that I was to meet a friend, on getting there I called my friend only for him to reply that he will send someone but the person does not have a phone but it was his brother that he should give the person the item, after talking coincidentally my phone died (flat) I was only left with the option of knowing the person from cloth description and color of skin.

Although I work with some GPT forums, I have never really spent a lot of time with them. I just hop in every now and then. So a few tines that I get to withdrawal stage I never had any problem with anyone.

I can't recollect many platforms where I was robbed of my time and money. I upgraded in one but couldn't even earn my upgrade money in a month despite wasting time on it. I've moved along.

That's a sad experience from you. I have not been scammed from gpt site and I don't even see myself putting my money I. Their Website unless the website is credible and reliable like BizDustry. So for me I haven't experienced it before

There is this popular website that almost bizdustry members joined when it was newly launched. The site talked about games and the like. Many people later complained that the website is scam.
Yeah, I remember that site. So many people wasted their time there and there have been sites like that in the past. That is why I always take my time before joining these new sites. With time, you will get real reviews about the site and decide whether to join or not.

Some get paid to platforms or sites are just too rigid for some persons to work for. So, in that process, they tend to leave their earnings they should have gotten paid for without being paid as a result of threshold difficulty to reach and other factors

Generally, the Gpt sites are legit, but before you work, try to ask and read the reviews of this site in the different forums because you will see many users' experiences and give you a vision about it.
Scamming is inevitable some people like me online because all what we want to do is start working and earn immediately without researching on the sites we are working on.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back