What's new

Has anyone ever attempted to hire you to spam on forums or blogs?

Nobody would pay you a lot of money from spamming other people's Platforms because that is something a bot can do, so why should they pay a human very huge amount of money
You must be correct I think the pay won't be that much what I know is that a bot can do it but some forum owner do pay people to do the spaming it's not a new thing I have done the job before but it's been long

I am frequently hired to create a lot of posts in a short time, for instance, 100 posts in a day or two. However, the purpose is not to spam but to get a lot of content.

You must be correct I think the pay won't be that much what I know is that a bot can do it but some forum owner do pay people to do the spaming it's not a new thing I have done the job before but it's been long
Most of them actually pays little amount of money. I think they usually do it on microtasks platforms that pay people small amount of money to perform certain jobs.

Most of them actually pays little amount of money. I think they usually do it on microtasks platforms that pay people small amount of money to perform certain jobs.
You have made a very wonderful point! It's critical to look into such platforms that allow people to post jobs that are illegal spamming people's Forum is regarded as illegal and it is not a job to take.

You have made a very wonderful point! It's critical to look into such platforms that allow people to post jobs that are illegal spamming people's Forum is regarded as illegal and it is not a job to take.
Sometimes, the website they use as a medium to give people search jobs do not even care because majority of them are micro job platforms. I think it is left for the individual to reject such a job because it does not worth it.

Sometimes, the website they use as a medium to give people search jobs do not even care because majority of them are micro job platforms. I think it is left for the individual to reject such a job because it does not worth it.
In addition to your statement, most of this platform do not take time to study the legitimacy of the programs that are posted on their website . Majorly, they are after the profit or charges they are going to receive from the publisher of such job.

I don't understand why people pay for spamming a person who will eventually get banned, and spamming links is a very bad way to bring traffic. I never got offered that, and I will never do that.

I have never been offered a job on spamming even if such job is giving to me I we not accept such a job,I rather go for a decent job not a job that we mark me bad ,I we better go for a job that we have to do with creativity.

In addition to your statement, most of this platform do not take time to study the legitimacy of the programs that are posted on their website . Majorly, they are after the profit or charges they are going to receive from the publisher of such job.
Yes, some of those platforms have rules and regulations and they may not be able to confirm if they are scam or not accept workers report them. When you see the job that is not good or against rules, you need to report the publisher if you're a worker.

I have also been contracted on fiver to do aggressive online posting for a particular website. I effectively turned it down even though the offer was very juicy. It is not everything that I can do to make money.

It is a pity that some people would pay for spamming other people's Forum which is really not a good thing. I have also received similar jobs on sproutgig that has to do with spamming and writing fake reviews.
That's crazy why they would even hire you to spam; it's a dumb idea. I never did that, even though I saw people who paid for it. I truly don't know why they do it. Every user that spams in the forum gets banned eventually, and all posts are deleted.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back