What's new

Has anyone bought domains through flippa?

I have never used Flippa but I do plan to use Namecheap. They have a built-in website builder along with many payment options, including Bitcoin. I am not sure if Flippa has these features, so I would opt for Namecheap.

I don't know have an idea of this, the most popular website you can use for buying of domain is namecheap and GoDaddy,i think anyone that has been buying domain should just try it out and give us an understanding of how it goes, am not into domain for now.

Ihave not purchased a domain name from this platform because I really do not have a paid blog yet but I think I will make research on the platform to know if the offer is good.

I have known flippa for a long time. It's a huge market for digital stuffs. I didn't buy a domain but I remember placing some domains for sale. It's a huge place with more sellers and just few buyers.

I have heard of the website called flippa but I haven't really bought any domian name with them. I mostly use namecheap and GoDaddy for my domain name registration any time I need to register

You have to be very careful if you are going to buy domain name on Flippa. Most of the sellers are selling crap domain names at exorbitant price. I would rather go to expiredDomain.net to look for quality domain name to register for my projects.

This flipper website or platform for buying domains is a popular platform. My mentor once told me he has been using that platform for some of his domain buying and selling business

I have seen people that have bough and sold domains there and their experience has been a good one. I only though use name cheap or go daddy to buy.

I think flippa was a major player in selling and buying domains then but I'm not sure they're that leading anymore. A few names have come up, I recently heard of people selling domains on Dan and Epik. A lot of alternatives that are as profitable are now available, Just check them out

Buying and promoting actual property is taken into consideration an investment, whilst area squatting is illegal. A area squatter is blocking off the rightful proprietor of the trademark or logo from obtaining the area call and the use of it to growth his or her net visibility.

I have heard about flippa as a domain registration company but I have not actually used them before. I use only GoDaddy.com and namecheap.com to register for my new domain

Flipper is a platform and website I have heard a lot about especially from those of my friends and colleagues who are into domain flipping, buying and selling business. Impersonally haven't used if before though

Yeah heard some good stories about flippa too and it's legit too, have stories of people that have made successful transactions on there too but I'm yet to do that also but in the future definitely

As far as flipping domain for a profit is concerned, there are certain domain names that are worth a lot of money. Now even though coming across such golden domain names seems more like a long shot, you canstill make a decent amount of money if you choose to buy and sell domain as a part-time business opportunity.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back