What's new

Has anyone bought domains through flippa?

The domain flipping business is well and really on the move though it has stayed around for a long time. I think platforms like this would even give you the best shot at getting a domain name for yourself without having to stress and search for a long time.

Why should we pay a lot of money for a domain on flippa when we can get is for a cheap price from a domain registrar? Why should we pay more just because it has a dot com extension?

Flippa is world's biggest marketplace for buying and selling domains, websites and mobile applications. A lot of people use flippa to buy and sell domains, websites and mobile applications through flippa. When it comes to buying domains on flippa, you can buy domains using any extension you want and domains of any age, new or old. However, the most popular domains on flippa are dot com domains.

I recently checked flippa domains and found really great domains. There is this domain that is priced $1000. You might say it is too pricy, however, this is a small price compared to what the domain offers. The domain is WPServices.com. The domain is 23 years old and has 8 years to expire. I also found another great domain, it is called UniversitiesOnline.com. It is priced $500. The asking price is too low compared to the domain age. The domain is 17 years old.

Flippa is a good place to find old domains. However, my question is whether anyone has bought domains from flippa or not?
This article is an eye opener I guess, because have been looking for a way to get an old domain to buy in a lesser price but you bringing this here at the right time for me I guess,so I would give it a try to purchase one domain in there soon.

As far as flipping domain for a profit is concerned, there are certain domain names that are worth a lot of money. Now even though coming across sutch golden domain names seems more like a long shot, you canstill make a decent amount of money if you choose to buy and sell domain as a part-time business opportunity.
I have seen such kind of person and flipping domain could help you earn some amount of money , and most times when you have adsnetwork like AdSense In the blog it makes sales easier

I have been hearing about this flipper for sometime. But I have never bought anything from them yet. The reviews I will gather will make my decision

Yes, I know of a relative that has bought domains from Flippa. And I think she said their services was good and recommended it for others too.

I have not brought any domains from flippa, just from the web hosting they I want with and Namecheap. From what I hear that flippa is just one-stop place for your needs that you can buy whatever. But I rather buy and order a new domain, unless a good deal.

I've not bought old domains at flippa, nor flipped a domain before using flippa site. But have heard so many positive reviews about them. Being a marketplace for domain flippers to earn money flipping their domains.

I have not bought anything via flippa, however, I have sold over a dozen websites through flippa. They charge for domain and website listing and also success fees. I recently sold a starter website for $700.
Flipper is best at domain name parking though this service is not longer relevant and effective anymore. Parking of website is becoming like a waste of time so many have resolved to either sell off their acquired domain or keep it to increase in value.

Flippa is alright. I find them to be a bit overrated, but they certainly get the job done. I think I purchased a few from there, and sold just one. I mainly wanted to test it out and see how it works. I haven't had issues with it ever though.

Flipper is best at domain name parking though this service is not longer relevant and effective anymore. Parking of website is becoming like a waste of time so many have resolved to either sell off their acquired domain or keep it to increase in value.
Flippa is not a domain parking site. Do some research before you leave a comment. Flippa is a domain, website, app, and online business marketplace.

I have never used the flipper to buy domains or even mobile applications before. I don't even know one can go there to get mobile applications untill now that I'm reading this post in it

Domains are really expensive on flippa. I think a better way to buy domains is through namecheap or go daddy marketplace. However, I will prefer to register my own domain instead of using domaisn registered by someone else.
You are right. They can be a little expensive than other sources. But again, a domain that has aged a little will rank faster than a new one. If you wish to rank your money site, then buying an existing domain is the best way out.

Flipper is a very good and interesting environment for the sells and also purchase of domain available and needed by users. but I don't have knowledge about those who have bought domain from that particular site because I have not been engage into the website for some times now.

Flipping domain is not a good business because your money will be held by the domains until they are sold. But on the contrary maybe those guys who are selling are also earning because if not they would probably stop domain flipping. For me, I wouldn't buy an existing domain because I can just think of a domain name that is not existing yet.

I have not bought a domain through Filippa but I will buy my next domain from that service in fact I'm planning on buying about five domains on Filippa.com in the next 5 days because I heard that that website has very valuable domains for sale.

You are right. They can be a little expensive than other sources. But again, a domain that has aged a little will rank faster than a new one. If you wish to rank your money site, then buying an existing domain is the best way out.
Maybe go daddy or even namecheap marketplaces are cheaper alternative to flippa. Listing domains on flippa cost money, and this listing fees create additional price for the domains.

It is a big web marketplace and sometime I found them expansive one but sometime you will get bargain deals for popular domain. I had one in 2016 when I purchased tech domain which cost me around $80 with content and I spend some time to make it attractive and sold in 3 digit in 6 month.
Flipper happened to be one if the best places and tools for domainers. You can perform different domain activities on flipper such domain parking, selling, buying etc. The prevalence of other top domain websites has shifted attention of people away from flipper.

I know people sell domain and buy domain too, using flippa.com. But I've never sold nor bought domain there before, cos i own no website. When I'm ready I'll go through it to get a domain or even buy a website that is already made if i don't want to stress myself too much.

First time I discover Flippa in microjob in Rapidworkers but I did not spend much time in Flippa because I did not take my time to discover it so the topic reveal that it is interesting website and even secure because you have to perform mobile verification.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back